New years

Brooke, I felt bad having to split right after you got there. I had a bunch of questions for you, regarding your upgrade. My buddy that owned the 172 was gettin restless, so I figured we better go. He was worried about the cloud cover. Dont sweat any deadlines, take your time. Shoot for Bensen Days. You may have the most powerful gyro so far, so it better be right. And you better be ready too. Im already jealous!!:boink:

It was good to see all, as well. Glad Dave is back up, and Ericka is still smiling.
I'm not sure about New Years. If I've got a couple of hours to swing west, I'll fly in. I'll try not to upset anybody, but I've got some bad habbits.

Phil

You may have the most powerful gyro so far, so it better be right.

LOL, Thanks for the compliment, though I think Racer is #1 with his large prop. Ron definately is #1 in the skill department. I'm just a junior ace in all depts. going for air worthy reliability. After all of the mechanical stuff is done, developing skill will be a new chapter. Even Ron remains cautious, though it's hard to tell just watching him fly.
Phil, I'm glad Ericka brims with delight. I know Dave is happy to be back in the air. Wauchula always welcomes you. New Years was a great success last year, and hopefully this will be another good one too. I sure hope Rick will have his new bird in the air by then.
Like Mike, I have questions too for the esteemed community. A gyro may only need one pilot, but it sure takes alot of people to make it fly.

Laura and I have a plan. Were hoping to stash our birds with you guys on our way to visit my folks in Homestead, then come back and fly a couple days with you . looking forward to seeing you all and all the new equipment you guys are flying and working on.

Just a bump, one more weekend are ya comin, if you are a picker bring'em, love sittin around the fire with good music.

.....just a heads-up, if ya comin to Wauchula for New Year bring something warm.
I pertnear frozzze da boys off dis moanin, in the 60s.. brrrr $hit!

.....just a heads-up, if ya comin to Wauchula for New Year bring something warm.
I pertnear frozzze da boys off dis moanin, in the 60s.. brrrr $hit!

Twentys here JR,I have some trouble feeling sorry for you having to "suffer" with it in the sixtys :lol:

I flew last evening. It was 39F. May fly today...I hear it's going up into the 40's! Whoo-hoo!!

The Feed Bag Issue..........

The Feed Bag Issue..........

My wife Susan is volunteering to fix Hot Dogs, Beans, and Macaroni Salad? (or something) meals for one of the days during the fly-in.

Is anyone else going to try to do something along the lines of food prep as well?

This New Year's event seems pretty much devoid of prior planning and just thought we'd throw in a little something for lunch or ?, probably Friday.

Flexability Rules!............

See ya'll there!

Trez

I'll have two roast of deer with me so.......

Well looks as if I just have to hit something with my car on the way down..... Your choice guys either Black Bear or a Deer..... You guys have the fire and the BBQ sauce it seems... :)

Gabor- Have fun at the fly-in. I could ship you some fresh killed squirrel if you want! Fox squirrel...fat as cats....and they are good.

Stan