Guys.

I think, all of you don't get it.

If one day, the Chinese will decide, their home market of 1.5 billion
consumers is good enough for them, and they do not need us any more,
we will be looking down the drain...

Why should they bother about such a tiny GA market, like the US,
when with just one stroke of pen they can create a home GA market
10X the size of the US market.

What Arnie writes is absolutely the way it is, and the way Albert wrote it.

But one day this Chinese manufacturer will not bother any more at all
about his 500 units customer in North America, because instead of selling 100 units
to the home market, he would be selling 5000.
So why should he bother about those extra 500 for export.
And, BTW he will not be violating any contract with his US partner,
because this partner, by the contract, granted him generously
the rights to manufacture the product for the Chinese market :)

But the guy in North America will be in big trouble, because by that time
he will not be able to find any other manufacturer around the world for that price.

I don't know, if you noticed, that this year, for the first time the domestic
consumption in China contributed more to the GNP, than exports...

Arnie got it right, and you are more explicit.

The Chinese are money hoarders, notoriously bad consumers, in particularly the rural population; they hide their cars while selling their produce on stress markets,the west calls them poor. It’s bad news for a government desperately trying to kill the export-driven economy and move to a more consumer-orientated one, in an effort to promote spending the government subsidies on a range of goods are starting to encourage those who wouldn't normally splash out. Wal-Mart is selling Bao mi hua (popcorn) and real corn flex, UPS is here now, many US companies are popping up from nowhere, great, is heating up. The biggest problem in China this guy’s, while everything is available, they don’t any ideas about consumer service. Going to the streets markets, one can find items labeled Made in USA.

Thanks
Albert

warranty!

warranty!

i also dont see how you could provide service warranty to you customer.auto flight and others are here for long term!there here to help there cusomers years later.you cant even provide you product to a customer if you wanted to so why are you on here? mark miller

Top Fuel
Where is the Autoflight thread?
You seem to be defending another product, against the one presented here.
Do you represent AF?
Heron

Neil with Autoflight does not promote his product like others.... he will post every now and then with an update on a new project and also to let you know his current product slate. He makes a good product that speak for itself from what I have been told... look around there are a post about them but not nearly as much as Albert as he post everywhere on may different forums.

His job is to sell. He does it well.

Apples and Oranges.

Big hat, no cattle!

Big hat, no cattle!

It is my understanding that Neil has sold many times more re-drives than Albert.

I met Neil at Bensen Days and I enjoyed his company a lot.

Albert hasn't sold me anything.

In my opinion Albert lacks technical expertise and sales skills.

Neil on the other hand seems to me to be particularly technically astute and has a very engaging manner.

We used to call people like Albert big hat, no cattle.

Thank you, Vance

i also dont see how you could provide service warranty to you customer.auto flight and others are here for long term!there here to help there cusomers years later.you cant even provide you product to a customer if you wanted to so why are you on here? mark miller

Shooting randomly, won’t get you the target. I believe warranties for your mentioned product (post 19) are done in the country of origin, an now, selling it directly to the public. Read again post 123 and once this has been done, our presence in the market will be well represented.

Thanks
Albert

Winning hearts and minds eh...?

Not.

Ye' olde American saying:
All talk- no action...(and no actual product in this market to prove it).

Albert...a suggestion:
Until you have some ACTUAL individual units to deliver HERE (stateside)...and prove air worthyness through use....it's best to just take the "road show home"...you're just digging a deeper hole with every post and continued posts will only hurt your efforts more.

It's just a thought that maybe you should consider
....call it "tough love"
(or: I'll believe it when I see it).

M-M.

Last edited:
I am sorry you missed my point Albert.

I am sorry you missed my point Albert.

Neither did Neil sale you anything. Yes, big head, no brain too..

Thanks
Albert

You haven’t sold anything and you apparently don’t have anything to sell.

I find enough misinformation in your posts to discount everything you write.

In my experience some Chinese companies make quality parts, some don’t.

Based on your posts I would expect the company you represent is one that wouldn’t even try to make good parts because they feel the consumer is stupid enough to believe the things you say.

Neil on the other hand has demonstrated knowledge and experience and if I needed something he sold I would buy it from him.

Thank you, Vance

I've said it before.........and i'll say it again...........ol albert here was posting last year under the banner of "raton".............stirred up a lot of folks, then disappeared. Back then he was pushing his soob knowledge down everyones throats, prob was some here wouldn't swollow it.
Mate "raton" ( Ozy based ) suckered gyro builder here to let him supply ej25 soobs........BIG MISTAKE.

Deal with this guy at your peril.....................

You haven’t sold anything and you apparently don’t have anything to sell.

I find enough misinformation in your posts to discount everything you write.

In my experience some Chinese companies make quality parts, some don’t.

Based on your posts I would expect the company you represent is one that wouldn’t even try to make good parts because they feel the consumer is stupid enough to believe the things you say.

Neil on the other hand has demonstrated knowledge and experience and if I needed something he sold I would buy it from him.

Thank you, Vance

Thanks for sharing your expert opinion.

Thanks
Albert

I sorry but this post is making me sick, Albert you sound like a old car salesman, using the bait and switch scam, talk you into something you don't have or need. And even if you did have it, it would be junk anyway.
As I say to my wife when I am at home, if you bring something home, you better have a receipt for it, or a life time warranty, otherwise don't bring it home.
Albert you got nothing to sell, but you're trying real hard to sell. I want no more part of whatever your selling.

Inaccurate

Inaccurate

I've said it before.........and i'll say it again...........ol albert here was posting last year under the banner of "raton".............stirred up a lot of folks, then disappeared. Back then he was pushing his soob knowledge down everyones throats, prob was some here wouldn't swollow it.
Mate "raton" ( Ozy based ) suckered gyro builder here to let him supply ej25 soobs........BIG MISTAKE.

Deal with this guy at your peril.....................

Russ,

I did an ip search and Albert's ip is coming from China. I also looked at Raton's old posts and they were coming from Australia. I don't think there is any basis for your claim.

IP addresses are logged by the forum software to investigate things like this. I do not believe they are visible to you.

Here is your information:

General IP Information

Hostname: cpe-124-177-137-148.lns3.woo.bigpond.net.au
ISP: Telstra Internet
Organization: Telstra Internet
Proxy: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Dynamic IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

State/Region: Queensland
City: Brisbane
Latitude: -27.5
Longitude: 153.0167

Here is the information I get for Albert:

ISP: China Unicom Shandong province network
Organization: China Unicom Shandong province network
Proxy: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

State/Region: Shandong
City: Qingdao
Latitude: 36.0986
Longitude: 120.3719

I've only shopped twice at Wallmart in my life. Both times it was to buy eggs to hit our buddy Stan at fly-in's. I support the local companies whenever I can.

My observations (form helping inventors finance their projects) regarding reverse engineering is it reduces creativity. Many inventions never come to market because the inventor is convinced that his profit will just be stolen by a larger established company. I have not kept track of the exact numbers but over the last 35+ years the numbers have been in the 200's+ of new products never brought to market!

I'll buy from the inventor, thank you very much! We need inventors much more than copiers.

I sorry but this post is making me sick, Albert you sound like a old car salesman, using the bait and switch scam, talk you into something you don't have or need. And even if you did have it, it would be junk anyway.
As I say to my wife when I am at home, if you bring something home, you better have a receipt for it, or a life time warranty, otherwise don't bring it home.
Albert you got nothing to sell, but you're trying real hard to sell. I want no more part of whatever your selling.

I admit, I am a humble salesman, never claimed any different, reason I have the job with the Chinese company is due to my expertise in the Chinese export markets as a buyer for a company I used to work in Australia. A good salesman will sell you only the item you need, a switch scam salesman will sell you thinks you don’t need and, since I am proud of my sales expertise, I would never attempt to sell you a PSRU because I know you don’t need one right now. In your case, typical of the guy southing ‘snake oil-snake oil’, but I go along with you, you are my best offside, the more you trash our product will only spark the attentions to our naysayers and look the product twice and make the comparatives. I admit to, we have not sold a box in US, not because we can’t, but because we don’t want at this point. I know too, in Canada one will get a receipt, but I dint know can get warranties on a steak.

Thanks
Albert

I've only shopped twice at Wallmart in my life. Both times it was to buy eggs to hit our buddy Stan at fly-in's. I support the local companies whenever I can.

My observations (form helping inventors finance their projects) regarding reverse engineering is it reduces creativity. Many inventions never come to market because the inventor is convinced that his profit will just be stolen by a larger established company. I have not kept track of the exact numbers but over the last 35+ years the numbers have been in the 200's+ of new products never brought to market!

I'll buy from the inventor, thank you very much! We need inventors much more than copiers.

Except of the pharmaceutical, there is not much to speak of new inventions nowadays, all has been invented and the new inventions might be brilliant but not marketable.

I like the Chinese approach towards the powerful western pharmaceutical conglomerates, once a new drug is released and pharmaceutical conglomerates don’t want to play ball, they use all their creativity and reverse the engineering for the benefit of all Chinese.

Now, to say the RE reduces creativity is plainly misguided and not widely understood by many, it takes a huge amount of time, resources and creativity to improve an item. It you think logically, why would someone RE an item to make it worse and there for unsellable. Inventors are great people, most of the time they inventions are useless.

Thanks
Albert

I admit, I am a humble salesman, never claimed any different, reason I have the job with the Chinese company is due to my expertise in the Chinese export markets as a buyer for a company I used to work in Australia. A good salesman will sell you only the item you need, a switch scam salesman will sell you thinks you don’t need and, since I am proud of my sales expertise, I would never attempt to sell you a PSRU because I know you don’t need one right now. Thanks
Albert

I need one right now.... due to your sales expertise, I think yours is the best.
You are aware of my requirements, I have cash in hand.
When can I expect delivery?

I need one right now.... due to your sales expertise, I think yours is the best.
You are aware of my requirements, I have cash in hand.
When can I expect delivery?

Hehe , good onya, unless you are building a new Gyro, your Bensen/Arrow 65 hp couldn’t possible carry one of our boxes, keep you cash, buy a nice present for your wife.

Thanks
Albert