Psru

I don't agree at all with the ethics of the Chinese business model. Find a good product, copy it ("reverse engineer"), build it and sell it cheaper quite often using inferior raw materials. Unfortunately folks, we are dealing with a culture that completely believes there is no value in "intellectual rights". In their minds and in their practices they see no issue. Arguing that will probably get you nowhere. You are arguing a cultural difference here. Would you like to have an argument with an Indian person about how cows aren't sacred or possibly explain to the Mexican's that afternoon siestas make them lazy people.

I disagree with Albert's business model but arguing with him or condemning him for it probably is wasted effort.

Finally, some ligth at the end of the tunnel, thanks Todd.
But as we like to know more about our counterparts and possible interaction, Ozzy russ has a tale to tell.
What was that deal that went south down south?
thanks
Heron

We have had quite a few issues with Chinese products in Germany. One company replaced the paint in child toys by a cheaper one containing lead... very appropriate for little kids that explore everything by taking it in their mouths. One German who opened a factory in China had his laptop containing all information of his product stolen and a few month later a new factory nearby was selling his product on the international market. The Chinese so far do not seem to enforce adherence to copyright, so it seems to me they just steel everything they can and cheat where ever they feel they can get away with it.

Just my two cents.

Last edited:
Both human and intellectual rights are viewed in a different light by that culture.

Both human and intellectual rights are viewed in a different light by that culture.

No Leigh, each country views human rights according to the needs of its population and governance policies, has anything to do with culture. I respect to intellectual rights and reverse engineering, I challenge you to show me legally one (1) instance whereby intellectual rights and reverse engineering is cultural implemented or would be illegal in law and economics of reverse engineering.

I am not interested in the personal opinions, semantics, myths, misinformation and so forth, just narrow it on the Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS) 3 and the Economic Espionage Act of 1996 (EEA).

Thanks
Albert

Bond . . .James Bond!
Where is he when we need him?
This is getting ridiculous . . .we can not regulate the market from this Forum.
All that is available, good and with the rigth price will sell.
And then there is the rich boy that will buy the top of the line because it feels good for him.
Heron

Hehe , good onya, unless you are building a new Gyro, your Bensen/Arrow 65 hp couldn’t possible carry one of our boxes, keep you cash, buy a nice present for your wife.

Thanks
Albert

I am building a gyro, I have no wife, and you obviously don't have a PSRU for sale.
Why did you start this thread?
Why don't you go to a painters forum and brag about how pretty you are going to paint your gyros?

I am building a gyro, I have no wife, and you obviously don't have a PSRU for sale.
Why did you start this thread?
Why don't you go to a painters forum and brag about how pretty you are going to paint your gyros?

Lee, you are nor reading, please see post 129 . You can’t have (pics below) those boxes are going back to the foundry, the new ones will be offered to a soon named dealer.

Thanks
Albert

Psru

Psru

Psru

Lee, you are nor reading, please see post 129 . You can’t have (pics below) those boxes are going back to the foundry, the new ones will be offered to a soon named dealer.

Thanks
Albert

Psru

Psru

Psru

Thanks for the pics of your scrap metal.
I re-read post 129, I understand you are providing them to a manufacturer for their aircraft.
So, even after you have the new castings, you can do nothing for anyone on this forum but show us pictures of your scrap and brag about how cheap you can make it.
ps If your boss is German, he will probably have a talk with you soon about your business acumen.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics of your scrap metal.
I re-read post 129, I understand you are providing them to a manufacturer for their aircraft.
So, even after you have the new castings, you can do nothing for anyone on this forum but show us pictures of your scrap and brag about how cheap you can make it.
ps If your boss is German, he will probably have a talk with you soon about your business acumen.

That is correct Lee ,at the moment very little I can do, other than indicate we have boxes but since we are improving the product, the depicted boxes are not adequate to take the changes. Sorry to disappoint you.

Thanks
Albert

Albert, from many of us out here in lala land, Get Stuffed, its beef Jerky Time!!

Sorry to all those with sensitive ears out there, but I had to say it.

"""""Our company""""" is hawing serious conversation with and North American aircraft builder, I believe in the next 90/120 days the new die casted boxes with integrated flywheels disc type centrifugal clutches and a Centaflex torsional vibration damper, 3 PSRU will be made available for testing, evaluation, and the sale of it only once the myth of crap, cheap, knock-offs overcomes the misinformed about manufacturing in China.

Thanks
Albert

Taken from posting 129

Very Strange, very Strange, what company is this one you're working for, funny how you quoted yourself in saying "Our company". But when asked which company that might be you tell people there is no company, again I see this bait and switch thing going on, with ZERO items, just a lot of cheap talk.
"You" have, "They" have, "Our Company"

https://www.homebuiltairplanes.com/forums/supplier-manufacturer-announcements/8387-psru.html

Pretty busy, Albert or whomever you might be,... looks like a lot of copy and pasting going on in other forums, It would seem Albert old boy you wore out your welcome in that forum also.....

Tim, for someone not wanting anything to do with my presentation, you are doing it not to bad. Some folks are somehow are misinformed about reverse engineering and don’t take it well, I suspected having not a warm welcomed with our products on other boards, which is understandable, a risk I took with being honest and forthcoming with our products. In time, some people will understand the benefits of our work and look it in a different light. Unfortunately , many aviation boards are not devoid of naysayers, and others I prefer not to mention.

Thanks
Albert

Then why does his email address tag Australia?

Quote from another forum:
Respectfully
Albert Briceno
[email protected]

Makes sense to me.

Finally caught up on this thread. My God. If this guy was working for a company that had any merit, you would think that someone else would step in after all this time and say "you suck your fired." But no. Ol' Albert continues to drone on with blah blah blah by his lonesome. Yea. Sure.

Russ,

I did an ip search and Albert's ip is coming from China. I also looked at Raton's old posts and they were coming from Australia. I don't think there is any basis for your claim.

IP addresses are logged by the forum software to investigate things like this. I do not believe they are visible to you.

Here is your information:

General IP Information

Hostname: cpe-124-177-137-148.lns3.woo.bigpond.net.au
ISP: Telstra Internet
Organization: Telstra Internet
Proxy: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Dynamic IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

State/Region: Queensland
City: Brisbane
Latitude: -27.5
Longitude: 153.0167

Here is the information I get for Albert:

ISP: China Unicom Shandong province network
Organization: China Unicom Shandong province network
Proxy: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

State/Region: Shandong
City: Qingdao
Latitude: 36.0986
Longitude: 120.3719

I am not interested in the personal opinions, semantics, myths, misinformation and so forth, just narrow it on the Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS) 3 and the Economic Espionage Act of 1996 (EEA).
Here are some facts (the opposite of myth): Of all the goods seized by European customs in 2009 because of counterfeiting or plagiarizing of merchandise 94% came from China
From here:
https://www.rp-online.de/wirtschaft/news/China-unangefochtener-Spitzenreiter_aid_884967.html

So much for Chinese abidance by the laws of copyright

Just for you BoneyM...

https://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rp-online.de%2Fwirtschaft%2Fnews%2FChina-unangefochtener-Spitzenreiter_aid_884967.html&act=url

The head line reads something to the effect of:
"Product Piracy, China undisputed leader"

(Google translator...not perfect...but helpful indeed..!)

One quote from this article should serve to remind us of recent problems involving Infant formula and Pet food that actually had the end effect of KILLING some people & animals using these products:
"the health and safety of consumers (is) at risk and seriously harmed legally operating companies,"

Unrelated to this thread, but an indicator of very deep problems withing their own markets re: quality/safety....

"In China, Fear of Fake Eggs and ‘Recycled’ Buns"
https://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/08/world/asia/08food.html

The citizenry within China are paying with their lives...and now trust no one, even the legitimate sources of quality.

(Try Googling "china food safety" for an REAL eye opener).

Just saying..!

================

(Albert recently suffered food poisoning...my understanding is it nearly cost him his life.
I'm glad he DID recover, as I wish him no ill will.
But how ironic it is he fails to see how his involvement in pushing such products...counterfeit or reverse engineered or simply pirated.
The laws of cause and effect in action).

M-M.

Last edited:
MMM
Do you know what happened to the people arrested on that case? (milk)
Follow up and see . . .
Don´t be naive . . .it is about money and anyone that compromises the trade will pay high price.
Heron
I have to add something here . . .
After all this lead poisoning thing I went to see my doctor.
Told him about all the lead I eaten over the years, since kid, hunting and keeping the bbs in my mouth for fast reloading.
Not bbs, pellets . . . and all the codornas (quail like) I have gobbled all those years with bird shot in them.
Then he showed me all metals we have been ingesting all the years an told me the worst was the copper residue on our national drink the cachaça (moonshine). It is amazing we are still alive and well, some are more susceptible to poisoning.
Cachaça is not made on stainless of glass destillers.
Put money in the picture and all changes . . .it becomes a diplomatic problem.

Last edited: