Jump!!

Page 5?
It's just an ad...
What were you trying to showus Trez?

This has been around for at least five years now that I know of, I'm not sure why we don't see it as an option for our gyros currently ? I really would like to get a closer look at that prop though. I recognize that music but can't remember what TV show it's from ?

This has been around for at least five years now that I know of, I'm not sure why we don't see it as an option for our gyros currently ? I really would like to get a closer look at that prop though. I recognize that music but can't remember what TV show it's from ?

Actually, I meant to post this as well.........

Cartergyro - YouTube

I heard that Carter Copter an Sport Copter have a deal that involves the exchange of this technology. Hopefully this will help it become more mainstream.

It is my opinion that everything it takes to make a gyro jump is used only for those few seconds during the jump. The rest of the flight envelope doesn't need it. Might as well be a helicopter at that point. weight, cost, complexity and training are negatives to what a true gyroplane should be. again, my opinion, no arguments needed.

Jay Carter has consulted with Sport Copter, yes. We have no current contracts that I am aware of.

Shoot! does that mean I won't be able to reto fit it to my MTO?

It is my opinion that everything it takes to make a gyro jump is used only for those few seconds during the jump. The rest of the flight envelope doesn't need it. Might as well be a helicopter at that point. weight, cost, complexity and training are negatives to what a true gyroplane should be. again, my opinion, no arguments needed.

Jay Carter has consulted with Sport Copter, yes. We have no current contracts that I am aware of.

Darn…I’d hoped the rumor mill was true.

Seems like a flex/twist cantilevered tip that increased pitch at high RPM would work in conjunction with a 150% HSPR and which would be self-governing at normal flight RPM range.

Nothing is too hard for the man who doesn’t have to do it :)

Hello,

thanks a lot for the great links. I had talked to people from Carter, when they were throwing around all those numbers, and told them: I understand them, and all the people in the forum. But you need to put this into the words of people, who don't normally fly gyros. The above video was their solution, and I liked the result a lot.

Kai.