Test

Actually very minimal suspension John, just a handful of rubber doughnuts where shocks would be normally be found. Probably only have about 2" wheel travel but it works well enough, the places I have landed in the rivers would surprise most.

wolfy

From watching you, Wolfy, David Bird and Ron Awad ... you guys could all fly a board with a motor attached like most fly aircraft and make it look easy. Which it is once a machine becomes an extension of your body.
Flying is something that has always came easily for me but time in the seat talks volumes as you know.

wolfy

About a 750kg micky bull (never had his nuts cut, never been caught, unmarked) that broke from yard up in the previous video.
Originally during the muster when I bought him in to the coacher mob I bought him in with a little mob of cattle to keep him under control.
Very time consuming job getting em, when I found him it's a case keeping the bikes well away and very gently circling up high slowly getting closer and closer letting him have a look at you so he is not green. Once he is ready I'll coach him by giving him a nudge letting him go then pulling him up, do that a couple of times then pull him up under a tree. Park him up for awhile then go find a mob of cattle and bring over to the micky and then take them all in to the mob.
When they end up back by himself like this, pretty much only a buggy will do any good. This is just directing the buggies in so they all end up on a flat together. No the bull wasn't hurt at all.

wolfy

That bull sure doesn't want to go peaceably. Still resisting arrest, even w/ his hind legs hobbled, & he continues to fight.

Too randy, too wild, & too long of not being sociable around the rest of the cow society. Only starts behaving once his hips are pinned by the front end of the rig.

Hummm...getting his nuts cut...maybe something to be tried elsewhere?
How does the meat taste of a wild one like that?

I'd run & fight too if I knew what was coming 🤗 Mmmmm Mustard pickles tomatoes catsup onions on a sesame seed bun
I was thinking the same thing!

That bull sure doesn't want to go peaceably. Still resisting arrest, even w/ his hind legs hobbled, & he continues to fight.

Too randy, too wild, & too long of not being sociable around the rest of the cow society. Only starts behaving once his hips are pinned by the front end of the rig.

Hummm...getting his nuts cut...maybe something to be tried elsewhere?
How does the meat taste of a wild one like that?
Yeah be crap I reckon Kevin, never eaten those fellas.

wolfy

That bull goes into a Big Mac; can’t tell the difference once he’s been ground and spiced.

This is a small series of video's of flushing cattle out of the rivers (dry in winter) and scrub.
This is day two of a 2 day muster where we start the day by cleaning out about 1200 head from an over night holding paddock. Once the paddock is clean the troops will walk the mob along to the next water point while the aircraft heads off looking for cattle.
These videos briefly show getting all the little mobs of 3's and 5's out of the scrub and together into little mobs to take to the next water and the coacher mob. A time consuming process that shows why it takes all day to get a mob of cattle together.

This is one of two 2 day musters on this station, where from memory normally we end up with about 2000 head from the 2 days.
There are 2 one day musters on this station that are 2500 head musters.
The biggest mob that I have put together in a day is 2700 on another station, a big day.

wolfy

Hey, Wolfie: Seeing that you use your positioning to haze the critters towards where you want them to go, does planting your shadow on or near them bring results?

Additionally, does working them around like a pesky fly, finally tire them out, that they are happy to comply when they learn that you back off from their vicinity if they start heading the way you least bother them from?

This is a small series of video's of flushing cattle out of the rivers (dry in winter) and scrub.
This is day two of a 2 day muster where we start the day by cleaning out about 1200 head from an over night holding paddock. Once the paddock is clean the troops will walk the mob along to the next water point while the aircraft heads off looking for cattle.
These videos briefly show getting all the little mobs of 3's and 5's out of the scrub and together into little mobs to take to the next water and the coacher mob. A time consuming process that shows why it takes all day to get a mob of cattle together.

This is one of two 2 day musters on this station, where from memory normally we end up with about 2000 head from the 2 days.
There are 2 one day musters on this station that are 2500 head musters.
The biggest mob that I have put together in a day is 2700 on another station, a big day.

wolfy
I never saw any critters in the first one until 2:20. In most of the other videos I never even saw any. Must take a bunch of experience to see them without a dust trail. I'm trully impressed.
smiles,
Charles