Test

Love that two finger grip, even when turning tight.

Additionally, does working them around like a pesky fly, finally tire them out, that they are happy to comply when they learn that you back off from their vicinity if they start heading the way you least bother them from?
I have never noticed the shadow having much of an effect. In most of these videos the trees are around 50' so you can't always get down to there level. About all you can do is keep humbugging them until they keep moving, don't want to let them get stuck under a tree if they beat you once the game is over. Once they are heading in the right direction we don't want them running they have a long way to go, so just keep off them and watch them from a distance while keep searching.

wolfy

I never saw any critters in the first one until 2:20. In most of the other videos I never even saw any. Must take a bunch of experience to see them without a dust trail. I'm trully impressed.
smiles,
Charles
It is hard to see in the videos, they will stop at any chance and hide under cover.
You know you've done a days work when it's scrubby like that.

wolfy

I never saw any critters in the first one until 2:20. In most of the other videos I never even saw any. Must take a bunch of experience to see them without a dust trail. I'm trully impressed.
smiles,
Charles
Yeah Charles they are hard to see.
Are you watching them in fullscreen mode?
That really helps.