old sniper

God bless him and all who served and serve our country. My hat is off to them all. Wow. This is why this is the greatest country on this planet. Great people like Mr. Gundy :)
Thanks for finding the link David and thank you for posting it Bud!
:)

Very impressive.:yo:

WOW!!

Eighty four years old and shoots a 5 inch group at 1000 yards. That is impressive.

I think he humbled the Army guys a little.

Thanks for posting this, Bud. It's great to see these guys honored as they should be.

I was a sniper in the early 80's (sort of by courtesy), and while I could hit a target at 1,000 yds, I couldn't dream of 3 for 3 all in the triangle.

Thank you Bud Oneal and Gyro28866 for bringing this video. It was worth the wait. , Now that it is here , I am going to watch it again , and again, and again . I love Old Salt's that shoot straight. And all their life. A rare character owns that trigger finger.. Everybody has a finger but good Character never misses

Very impressive .
I used to shoot service rifle matches when I was a kid with a M-1 Garand up to 600 yards .
This was very impressive .

Very impressive! 5 inch group at 1000 yards is way tougher to shoot than a .5 inch group at 100 yards...even though the ratio is the same. .and that is phenemonal.

Stan