TangoGyro Parts Kits

autotic

Aircraft
Trick Trike, Dominator, Tango Gyro
Total Flight Time
250+
FOR SALE IN STOCK:
TangoGyro Parts kits.
Build your own TangoGyro for less then the cost of a Rotax 914 engine.

-----> www.tangogyro.com <------

Kit includes: Frame, suspension, wheels, tires & brakes, pre-assembled aluminum tail, fiberglass composite body tub and wheel covers, pre-rotator, aluminum fuel tanks, rotor blades and drive prop.
Supply your own engine, re-drive, radio and lights.
The kit qualifies for the 51% amateur built.

We also offer builder assistance, as well as, fully built gyros.

If I was dislexick I might mistake Tango with Tanga.

To what standard has this machine been designed and built?

How many are flying?

These are essentially MTO clones for 1/3 to 1/2 the price, using all high quality materials.
There are over two dozen of these flying in Russia, Spain, South Africa, New Zealand. However, these are the first parts kits imported into th US. I have one built (just waiting on paperwork from FAA to start testing and flying) also building one more.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the feedback.

THe registers of New Zealand and South Africa are in the public domain. I keep an eye on gyrocopter production - I can't recall seeing a "Tango" gyro as being registered in thee contries - I may have missed it so will double check.

Do you hve any photos of the machines in New Zealand or South Africa ?

The Russian machines shown on the various videos are all lacking "RA-.......G" registrations.

Would it make more sense to offer hese in the USA once you have your own machine flying and have clocked up several hundred hours to checked mechanical reliability and airworthiness - at least some degree of a test regime.

Hi Paul - the one you are building in the US - is it N440V - no mention of type TANGO.

Registered as an LBG-001.

I'm confused in your product a TANGO gyro or an LBG-001.

There are over two dozen of these flying
Basing on what manufacturer himself writes on Russian forum, this your statement sounds, mildly said, very doubtful. "Over two flying" would sound closer to reality.:D

These are sold as TangoGyro Parts kits, as to what the owner/builder calls is, is completely irrelevant... The guys in Russia call the Tango 1's MiniMTOs. the LBG-001 is actually a Dominator-type gyro that i had built last year (which I'm selling) I am currently waiting for paperwork from FAA for 2 Tango's that Im building as well. (N540V and N260V)

The electro-mechanical pre-rotator system is made of two parts.
First is a small electric solenoid that engages the Bendix to the rotor head.(pressing the button on the control stick to engage)
Then you simply push the pedal in between the rudder pedals to mechanically tighten the belt which is connected to the prop (as soon as the rotor starts to move, release the button while still holding the pedal), to send the power via shaft drive up to the rotor head.
Once the rotor blades are up to speed simply release the pedal and go..