Wanted Pump Style Joystick

Hi Chris Wilson, Do you have a pump stick for sale or just looking for the drawings?
Thanks, RICK

Rick, sorry to hear that you will not be coming to BD's, we were hoping to see the Gadget in person.

I will post pics of stick tonight. Sorry about the delay.

Rick,
Here are some pictures of my old A/C Pump stick.

Fly Safe,
Chris

Attachments

• Wanted Pump Style Joystick
    stick 1.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 16
    stick 2.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 17
    stick 3.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 16
Hey Chris , yours is cleaner than mine! :D I have the same one for twice the price....I'm broke. Chris Wilson is filthy rich :eek:

BTW Chris ,you can post those pics quick but I am yet to see the steering linkage pics.....what's up with that? :confused:

Also...I think I liked my pump stick better, but after spending $400 & changing to the "new" "safer" stick, I got used to it & don't think that I will change it back. How about you?

Attachments

IM003370.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 12
    IM003372.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 12
    IM003373.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 13
    IM003371.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Chris
I told you to email me but I can post them here idf you would like....

Flly Safe,
Chris

Yes , I would like. How about under single place Monarch?

I got pictures and drawings of that style of pump handle cyclic off a site on the internet. Rick send me a email addy and I will email you entire doc either microsoft word or pdf your choice. It has drawings and pictures for two pump handle cyclics included that one above
Could I get a copy also?
Thanks,
Steven

I got pictures and drawings of that style of pump handle cyclic off a site on the internet. Rick send me a email addy and I will email you entire doc either microsoft word or pdf your choice. It has drawings and pictures for two pump handle cyclics included that one above
Could I get a copy if those drawings for the pump handle joystick? I know this post is a decade old, but I could really use a set.
Thanks, Steve