Razor Blades coming to a gyro gathering near you!

Gyro Technic

Manufacturer
Aircraft
Gyro Technic GT-VX1 & GT-VX2
We are so excited for Bensen Days!

As usual, Razor Blades will be on display, with demo sets available for testing on you own machine!
Gyro Technic will have an even bigger display showing off all we are adding our product lines!

Another chance to save on freight charges! (Which are absolutely ridiculous at this time)
Order before March 10th, and we will bring them to Florida for you for free!

We are so very excited for this coming year, with all the wonderful gyro events and adventures it will bring!

Razor-Blades-Promo-Bensen-Days-2022.jpg

Denis

Will we see you in Wadesboro next week again? Always look forward to chatting you up.

Greg,
I will most certainly be there!

I'll have a trailer full of Razor Blades with me....
Some already sold, some for whoever wants to demo.

Can't wait!
Those guys are a hoot!

Denis

Hi Denis.
Do you consider to the gyro and some blades for the KBFFI Fly-In this September?
Thank you very much
Teddy
Teddy,
I so very much wish I could! But unfortunately, it won't happen this year.
I am really going to try for next year. Will it be at the end of Sept again? I would love to be part of your event.

The pictures always look like it is a blast!

I still have 1 show this year.. The Midwest Expo in Mount Vernon IL, Sept 8-10
(Plus a few fly-in pancake breakfasts and such)

I've been racking up a lot of miles the last couple years. (and loving it!)
So many good events, and so little time. (Plus a lot of miles between them all)

I still need to focus on getting out West and East though.

Denis

Hi Denis.
Well, next year we as Chapter One of PRA going to celebrate the 60 anniversary of existence.
Hope we stay in good health and can afford to do what we love to do.
Looking forward to seeing you and your product at our event.
Be safe traveling and flying.
Regards
Teddy

I'm still looking for a fly-buddy to fly to El Mirage again ..... waiting for Britta to get her new gyro & have some vacation time (NOT on the cards for 2022) ...so I too will aim to FLY to ElMirage event for the 60th NEXT YEAR!

Enjoy the event ...I'll be there in spirit ...and again planning to enjoy another GREAT KS Fly-tour here in my home state!
....KDOT-Aviation run a wonderful 3 day event late September/October each year ...visiting several rural community airports and over night at larger centers! the normally quiet airports become very festive with vendors, school-groups bussed in to see the variety of touring aircraft, pilots /participants treated to wonderful feasts breakfast lunch & dinners ...sometimes tours of local community attractions ( Last year the Clay Center town murals tour was a huge highlight with local guide & commentary!)
I'm awaiting more information about the airports involved on this year's tour ..dates seem to have recently changed to October 6-8!