Potential Helicycles for Sale

Heliboy

Among the avid owners does anyone know of any active HC's being sold or being considered for sale in the near future ? (in good running order with no technical issues)

tubo eddie has one i believe its a great machine i use to own which i still had it most fun i ever had flying

Heliboy- You will love flying the Helicycle. I really enjoyed the ability to land and take off most anywhere and have abundant power to spare.

Several reasons caused me to change directions and no longer fly at all...but it wasn't because of lack of mechanical confidence.

Thanks guys !

Helicrazy: Do you have any contact for Turbo Eddie?

Stan: I have watched your old Turbinator startup video many times on YouTube. I have been a fan of the Helicycle since its inception in the late 90's . I used to talk with BJ during the development phase of Eagle R&D . I have also been fortunate to have met with Tom Sled many years ago when he was selling his machine here in N.C. He had one of the first HC's out the factory . I'm now at a point in my life and career where I am actively seeking. I almost had one this past week but missed out on it. All of my training has been in the R22 but due to cost / location to get to a rental facility its quite annoying : I really want to hear the turbine crank up !! I have begun building a hangar and ready to put a prize Helicycle in it. My biggest concern is maintenance but I'm hoping that the contacts on the forums and builders there is enough to provide assistance when needed.

I appreciate your responses very much !!

Heliboy- My Helicycle had the least maintenance of all the 4 gyros I had owned. I spent more time maintaining the pre-rotators of each of the 4 gyros than I spent on maintaining all of my Helicycle. That is not an exaggerated statement. I heard several other Helicycle pilots mention about the very minimal maintenance on their ships. Of course, in any group of machines, there will be exceptions.

There are a couple for sale on Barnstormers. They're selling cheaper than you can build them for these days, just in time for me to try selling mine.

every thing is for sale. i am definitly not giving it away.

Helicycle for sale South Africa

Helicycle for sale South Africa

Guys I am a very frustrated Helicycle owner that wants to sell mine. It is from batch 5. My main problem is the turnaround times between South Africa and the Factory and this is not working for me at all - I do not have the time or the patience for this. Buyers closer to base (US) will be probably get better and faster service (not that Eagle has given me bad service). The ship has zero flying hours and is currently being signed out - it only has the tail and main rotors to be balanced then it is done with the check-out. It has the latest mixer and dual batteries, full doors as an additional item (currently has normal half doors installed).

The buyer would need to allow for shipping and packaging as I am unable to do this due to time constraints. Please mail me reasonable offer or for more information and pics. [email protected]

Cheers