My Twinstarr is Painted !

Rick, Nice. But what is this machines theme paint Job going to be? MJ :)
spiderman lol. After they came out with the movie Mr Gadget your gyro was a show stopper for all of us to look at. Still is if I see it again lol. MJ:)

Mj, Grab some popcorn, take a seat & get ready for the Show! I`m getting close to having it done. I fired it up & taxi around without the body on Sat. I finished the floorboards last nite.

No Superman Here. Mj remember I built the Gadget before the Inspector Gadget movie ever came out. All I can tell you is Mr. Gadget has a Sister !

Timchick said:
Go Go Dancer?

SSSWWWEETT!!! :eek: :D :D ;)

Rick,

Sounds like you might be ready in time for Mentone??

When do we get pictures!!!

Tim, I dought if I will be ready for Mentone. I still have to go thru inspection & most likely will have to fly off 40 hrs before any cross country. Pictures ? There be no wine before it is time!

Rick Whittridge said:
Tim, I dought if I will be ready for Mentone. I still have to go thru inspection & most likely will have to fly off 40 hrs before any cross country. Pictures ? There be no wine before it is time!

Awww, now thats only 2 hours a day you can do that!:p ;)

brent I am on vacation but next wek I will check the hardware neded for honey comb. Mc master has 1 size that will work for the back floor but not for the front. Is 2 think plates of aluminum in between the honey comb.

Rick, Said / Paint job will be unveilled when it is flying

Mj, Grab some popcorn, take a seat & get ready for the Show! I`m getting close to having it done. Got my Micro Bag Popcorn in hand, just waiting to see what is next for GO GO Gadgets SISTER.

Rick Said / All I can tell you is Mr. Gadget has a Sister !

Now ya got my Mind racing. I watched so many of his shows as citcoms, comics and Trinity loved his Gadgets. Then came along the NightRider Car, now that I did enjoy with all his bells and whislers. Watched alot of those cars from the old movies be Acutioned off on TV the other nite.

Your Killing ME with the Suspense. MJ :)

ps/ think you might be up to Show at BD Days 2007??

I got the body on today. This is good , it won`t be long now! I have about 2wks before it is airworthy. I will be test flyin it & post some pic`s for all those interested.

Rick Whittridge said:
I got the body on today. This is good , it won`t be long now! I have about 2wks before it is airworthy. I will be test flyin it & post some pic`s for all those interested.

Ready and waiting!!

hey guys...what is it worth to you for me to sneak over and and get some exclusive pics;)

Rick is about 50min away...he hehe he

or better yet how about some exclusive video footage of his maden voyage...:cool:

Cheers Paul

gyro said:
hey guys...what is it worth to you for me to sneak over and and get some exclusive pics;)

Rick is about 50min away...he hehe he

or better yet how about some exclusive video footage of his maden voyage...:cool:

Cheers Paul
Bring it on!!! :D

Hang in there MJ , I did some taxi tests tonight with the body on. I still have to mount the windshield & put the blades together. I just got another round of paperwork from the FAA today in Cinci to complete before my inspection. I will have a photo shoot when it is compete.
Paul I thought I saw you in the tree tonight on the west end of the field LOL !