No announcement yet.

Interesting new ‘Chinese’ development.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting new ‘Chinese’ development.

There have been members who were interested in this sort of thing??
    https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/chin...ck-helicopter/
    Leigh.

Looks to be the accumulation and application of Dennis Fetter's design and production work for many years in China. That production was supposedly for China'a power plant industry, for remote control powerline inspection.

Many westerners, myself included, thought the application would eventually, and easily, haunt the western world in the coming future in a military offensive application. Now being offered to anyone, worldwide, who can pay the asking price. I'm sure no sanity or proof of mental stability is required. Nor proof of not being associated with extremist war-like groups.

Here's a thought: Any crashes of this attack/observation helicopter...will DF continue to state the blame entirely on the operator, claiming insufficient or complete lack of training to be the sole cause of the mishap?

I look forward to hearing what Mr. Fetters has to say regarding whether this war machine is any of his design, and who absolutely believes that gyroplane rotors fly without deflecting any of the airstream downward to provide lift.
    Last edited by Kevin_Richey; 04-22-2018, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Would this be the guy you are mentioning?

Comment

Yup, looks like Dennis.

If Dennis believed that he believes in fairies, flying elephants, and peaceful Chinese.

Leigh.

Comment

Are you guys nuts?
          Moving on! :)

Comment

"Are you guys nuts?”

Why? Are you blind?
            Leigh.

Comment

A Blind Squirrel ? Nuts ...Blind...maybe a case of bad humor?

Comment

Well it's the perfect tool to make gang wars drive by shooting stop.
                Now it's going to be fly by shootings, from a safe location.
                I like it has a remote helicopter but man the other possibilities scares me.
                I'm a gyro Dude now! Bensen FTW

FRANK

Comment

The future of weapons is so much more scary. They have nano-drone technology with face recognition cameras that fly right up to your forehead and land shooting a shaped charged projectile into your brain. They never miss can kill one person or 100,000 like killer bee's that search out the enemy = holding a weapon in the wrong uniform and your dead.
                  Resistance is futile…… You will be compiled!
                  Cheers,
                  John Rountree

PRA- Director, Secretary
                  PRA- Business Manager

PRA31 - Vice President of S.D. Rotorcraft Club
                  http://www.Pra31.org

U.S. Agent for Aviomania Aircraft... the most stable gyroplane on the market today.
                  See: Aviomania USA http://www.AviomaniaUSA.com

OEM Dealer for MGL Avionics - glass cockpit EFIS for Experimental aircraft Ask about DISCOUNTS for PRA MEMBERS

Comment

Originally posted by All_In View Post
                    The future of weapons is so much more scary. They have nano-drone technology with face recognition cameras that fly right up to your forehead and land shooting a shaped charged projectile into your brain. They never miss can kill one person or 100,000 like killer bee's that search out the enemy = holding a weapon in the wrong uniform and your dead.
                    But that is fine it's war, it's for soldiers they know the risk, But this China stuff is for sale to anyone willing to dish out the cash and that's wrong.
                    I'm a gyro Dude now! Bensen FTW

FRANK

Comment

This is strangely like a gun control argument that has been bandied about for decades now.

Originally posted by Kevin_Richey View Post
                      Many westerners, myself included, thought the application would eventually, and easily, haunt the western world in the coming future in a military offensive application. Now being offered to anyone, worldwide, who can pay the asking price. I'm sure no sanity or proof of mental stability is required. Nor proof of not being associated with extremist war-like groups...
                      Now forget about rotorcraft for a moment and think about a stack of assault weapons, like AK47's, at your local gunshow for sale to any retard looking to mow down 500 tourists in Las Vegas, or students in a dozen schools across AMERICA, or partiers at a gay nightclub in FLA.

Only diff is price.

GT Mills
                      Peachstate Rotorcraft Club

Mohawk Aero Corporation
                      PO Box 30133
                      Savannah, GA 31410
                      www.MohawkAeroCraft.com info@MohawkAeroCraft.com

Comment

OPTIONS? Solution! OR NOT! See below.
                        https://youtu.be/sCg48YCcQ_s

Last edited by JasonS; 05-05-2018, 07:38 PM. Reason: Or NOT!

Comment

Comment

Is it an MTO copy?

Comment

LOL. Having a contract with the Chinese ... well just ask Dennis Fetters how he fared with his contract. You got to be smarter than them and get what you can while you can and keep your company, never give it up. Otherwise they will use you and throw you away. I have seen Chinese in action in small aircraft companies like Searey and a couple of others. Its not that they completely stole stuff from their US counterparts but they certainly did not stand to what the original contract specified. The few truly good ones are far and few and finding them for a foreign source is a big challenge
                              Last edited by fara; 05-06-2018, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X