Interesting new ‘Chinese’ development.

Looks to be the accumulation and application of Dennis Fetter's design and production work for many years in China. That production was supposedly for China'a power plant industry, for remote control powerline inspection.

Many westerners, myself included, thought the application would eventually, and easily, haunt the western world in the coming future in a military offensive application. Now being offered to anyone, worldwide, who can pay the asking price. I'm sure no sanity or proof of mental stability is required. Nor proof of not being associated with extremist war-like groups.

Here's a thought: Any crashes of this attack/observation helicopter...will DF continue to state the blame entirely on the operator, claiming insufficient or complete lack of training to be the sole cause of the mishap?

I look forward to hearing what Mr. Fetters has to say regarding whether this war machine is any of his design, and who absolutely believes that gyroplane rotors fly without deflecting any of the airstream downward to provide lift.

Last edited:
Yup, looks like Dennis.

If Dennis believed that he believes in fairies, flying elephants, and peaceful Chinese.

"Are you guys nuts?”

Why? Are you blind?

Well it's the perfect tool to make gang wars drive by shooting stop.
Now it's going to be fly by shootings, from a safe location.
I like it has a remote helicopter but man the other possibilities scares me.

The future of weapons is so much more scary. They have nano-drone technology with face recognition cameras that fly right up to your forehead and land shooting a shaped charged projectile into your brain. They never miss can kill one person or 100,000 like killer bee's that search out the enemy = holding a weapon in the wrong uniform and your dead.

All_In;n1133051 said:
The future of weapons is so much more scary. They have nano-drone technology with face recognition cameras that fly right up to your forehead and land shooting a shaped charged projectile into your brain. They never miss can kill one person or 100,000 like killer bee's that search out the enemy = holding a weapon in the wrong uniform and your dead.

But that is fine it's war, it's for soldiers they know the risk, But this China stuff is for sale to anyone willing to dish out the cash and that's wrong.

This is strangely like a gun control argument that has been bandied about for decades now.

Kevin_Richey;n1132805 said:
Many westerners, myself included, thought the application would eventually, and easily, haunt the western world in the coming future in a military offensive application. Now being offered to anyone, worldwide, who can pay the asking price. I'm sure no sanity or proof of mental stability is required. Nor proof of not being associated with extremist war-like groups...

Now forget about rotorcraft for a moment and think about a stack of assault weapons, like AK47's, at your local gunshow for sale to any retard looking to mow down 500 tourists in Las Vegas, or students in a dozen schools across AMERICA, or partiers at a gay nightclub in FLA.

Only diff is price.

LOL. Having a contract with the Chinese ... well just ask Dennis Fetters how he fared with his contract. You got to be smarter than them and get what you can while you can and keep your company, never give it up. Otherwise they will use you and throw you away. I have seen Chinese in action in small aircraft companies like Searey and a couple of others. Its not that they completely stole stuff from their US counterparts but they certainly did not stand to what the original contract specified. The few truly good ones are far and few and finding them for a foreign source is a big challenge

Last edited:
fara;n1133160 said:
LOL. Having a contract with the Chinese ... well just ask Dennis Fetters how he fared with his contract. You got to be smarter than them and get what you can while you and keep your company. Otherwise they will use you and throw you away. I have seen Chinese in action in small aircraft companies like Searey and a couple of others. Its not that they completely stole stuff from their US counterparts but they certainly did not stand to what the original contract specified. A good ones are far and few and finding them for a foreign source is a big challenge

How here is the voice of experience.
Seen this many times happen to different high tech US citizens.
But if smart they saved the money they earned and a few have started up competitive US companies with the same technology they showed the Chinese how to create.

Warfare is about to change forever. All of these old school weapons will only be used bomb concrete reinforced targets to open up a hole for entry.
Robots will be fighting the wars. But not like the movies where they are human like these are so much more deadly and never give up or miss.

This is scary stuff if used by criminals.

New school weapons are tiny costing a few dollars each to mass produce:

[video]https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=Awr9Ilaccu9a3rQAEGBXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyZ %20DcxNjU4BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMyBHZ0aWQDQjUxOTVfMQRz ZWM%20Dc2M-?p=Drone+Kamikaze&fr=tightropetb#id=1&vid=934844452fd408d37753e161d91526b1&action=view[/video]

I have seen Chinese in action in small aircraft companies like Searey and a couple of others. The Chinese military is putting a little-used aircraft concept to work.

kenny121;n1133831 said:
I have seen Chinese in action in small aircraft companies like Searey and a couple of others. The Chinese military is putting a little-used aircraft concept to work.

What exactly do you mean? Care to explain more? What does Searey for example fit in in this? What do you mean by "little-used" here? I am left scratching my head here a bit.

Kevin_Richey;n1132805 said:
Looks to be the accumulation and application of Dennis Fetter's design and production work for many years in China. That production was supposedly for China'a power plant industry, for remote control powerline inspection.

Many westerners, myself included, thought the application would eventually, and easily, haunt the western world in the coming future in a military offensive application. Now being offered to anyone, worldwide, who can pay the asking price. I'm sure no sanity or proof of mental stability is required. Nor proof of not being associated with extremist war-like groups.

Here's a thought: Any crashes of this attack/observation helicopter...will DF continue to state the blame entirely on the operator, claiming insufficient or complete lack of training to be the sole cause of the mishap?

I look forward to hearing what Mr. Fetters has to say regarding whether this war machine is any of his design, and who absolutely believes that gyroplane rotors fly without deflecting any of the airstream downward to provide lift.

No, Kevin, it is not one of my designs nor has it anything to do with me or any company I worked for. In fact, it is a European manned ultralight helicopter purchased from the manufacturer, shipped to China and converted into a UAV.

I have recently designed a children's miniature baseball bat for a Chinese company. Have you any concerns that they will paint them olive-drab and hang them on the belts of their soldiers?

DennisFetters;n1136409 said:
No, Kevin, it is not one of my designs nor has it anything to do with me or any company I worked for. In fact, it is a European manned ultralight helicopter purchased from the manufacturer, shipped to China and converted into a UAV.

I have recently designed a children's miniature baseball bat for a Chinese company. Have you any concerns that they will paint them olive-drab and hang them on the belts of their soldiers?

After all the speculation, blame and hate; have you learned anything?
Not all things are as you think.
Dennis has contributed a lot.
Did y'all get into a tizzy when seven astronauts lost their lives to a design flaw? Or the millions of auto safety recalls?
So, why do y'all blame Dennise for the ignorance of pilots building and flying EXPERIMENTAL Aircraft who crash and burn?
I want one of those Ball Bats Dennis