Lift distribution along rotor blade

My experience...
Some time ago, when we did tests of energy regeneration, we found out interesting thing. Battery has something like "inertia". When you take energy from the battery and then you start to recharge, it take few minutes till chemical reaction inside allows to start to "absorbe" energy again. Therefore I beleive that only sofisticated capacitor system can slove this problem during very short period of braking. During braking you obtain a lot of energy but in a very short period. Only capacitor can absorb this amount of energy. Solution? Maybe something like capacitor/cells hybrid batteries.
But this development requests a lot of money and experts - far away from possibilities of our small team of "dreamers" :)

My experience...
Some time ago, when we did tests of energy regeneration, we found out interesting thing. Battery has something like "inertia". When you take energy from the battery and then you start to recharge, it take few minutes till chemical reaction inside allows to start to "absorbe" energy again. Therefore I beleive that only sofisticated capacitor system can slove this problem during very short period of braking. During braking you obtain a lot of energy but in a very short period. Only capacitor can absorb this amount of energy. Solution? Maybe something like capacitor/cells hybrid batteries.
But this development requests a lot of money and experts - far away from possibilities of our small team of "dreamers" :)

Some Mazda cars are now fitted with a sophisticated supercap-battery system:

http://articles.sae.org/11845/

My experience...

I think you are trying to re-invent the wheel. These problems have been addressed by, e.g., the car industry. There is very active research happening on battery technologies. I think you need to read up.

-- Chris.

Your are right - we cannot do expensive development like Tesla or other car producers.... Tests with regeneration were done in 2010 when we have been preparing our plane for NASA/CAFE GFC. And the reason was not to "re-invent the wheel" but to check "reality". In lot of prospects of small electric bicycles and scooters (for example) you can read "regeneration mode available" - well this myth is busted.
I still beleive that regeneration can be used in aviation - imagine what energy must be stored in one thermal lifting up 5-10 or more gliders together 3-5 m/s.
I can see we moved a lot from theme "Lift distribution along rotor blade" :)