Fusioncopter Nano Ultralight Gyroplane USA Distributor

I know you parse sentences old friend; so:

is not capable of more than 55 knots calibrated airspeed at full power in level flight
I stand corrected Jim Mayfield,

As a CFI I should quote the regulation in full.

I was telling Mayfield stories just yesterday to a client about a compelling reason to fly.

I am grateful for all you taught me and quote you often.

Fly Electronics

Attachments

• Fusioncopter Nano Ultralight Gyroplane USA Distributor
    82916048-2EAD-4CD1-B9CA-647479BF5AE1.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 18
Jeffro, spot on!!!!!!

and to be president you have to win a majority of the state legislators without election fraud, so the whole rule of law thing is out the window. all that maters now is can you fly your gyro safely and not kill yourself and especially not others.
Poltical views will not be a good defense against FAA enforcement action or civil lawsuits, and the FARs remain in force regardless of one's opinions on the election. I would counsel against telling an FAA inspector, Administrative Law Judge, or the NTSB that the rule of law no longer applies.

P.S. a presidential candidate needs to win a majority of the votes of electors in the Electoral College, not the state legislators (that's a very different set of people).

Last edited:
P.S. a presidential candidate needs to win a majority of the votes of electors in the Electoral College, not the state legislators (that's a very different set of people).
Details, details... ☺️
Although, actually, neither the words "electoral" nor "college" can be found in the Constitution.

Details, details... ☺️
Although, actually, neither the words "electoral" nor "college" can be found in the Constitution.
The "Electors", as currently empowered, are found in the 12th Amendment. I suppose we could call them the Electoral Gang of Politicos, or Electoral Cronies and Hacks, or Electoral Appointed Functionaries, or Electoral People Unknown to Most Voters, but College sounds more thoughtful and respectful.

The "Electors", as currently empowered, are found in the 12th Amendment. I suppose we could call them the Electoral Gang of Politicos, or Electoral Cronies and Hacks, or Electoral Appointed Functionaries, or Electoral People Unknown to Most Voters, but College sounds more thoughtful and respectful.
I think "college" in this sense has been cribbed from the "college" of cardinals, which elects the Pope. The word actually implies a bunch of people meeting, and often living, together in one place, which does happen with the cardinals, but never actually happens with all the presidential electors.
I don't see what's wrong with just saying "the presidential electors". It's simple and accurate (and not a cliché).

Poltical views will not be a good defense against FAA enforcement action or civil lawsuits, and the FARs remain in force regardless of one's opinions on the election. I would counsel against telling an FAA inspector, Administrative Law Judge, or the NTSB that the rule of law no longer applies.

I was talking about the laws of physics bro! Science!

Just making room…. Got lots of other gyros to fly 😁