Ewatt Develops New Light But Powerful Engines

Dennis
I wish you the best of luck of course.
Regarding helicopter UAV market, you have competition right from Florida. First it was DoD sub contractors but now its a full fledged Florida based UAV with fully automated software driven Heli drone with a significant lifting capacity at very competitive price.

Regards.

Dennis
I wish you the best of luck of course.
Regarding helicopter UAV market, you have competition right from Florida. First it was DoD sub contractors but now its a full fledged Florida based UAV with fully automated software driven Heli drone with a significant lifting capacity at very competitive price.

Regards.

We don't sell in USA..... at the moment, but we did open an office in Upland California last month. So far our largest customer is the China power grid that keeps us busy. But we are expanding.

On February 10th, 2015 Mr. Guido Polidoro and assistant Mr. Lucas Casagrande made the official demonstration of the new Ewatt engine to the CEO and founder Mr. Zhao.

Mr. Zhao had ordered an engine under 8kg that could reliably produce at least 20hp, and was very happy and surprised when Mr. Polidoro delivered an engine under the weight restriction and exceeding the reliability factors set forth, when the official demonstration yesterday proved the engine can produce over 30hp, while capable of producing full continence power at 25hp.

Photos below show Mr. Zhao, Mr. Guido Polidoro, Mr Lucas Casagrande, Mr. Dennis Fetters and Fetters head engineer Mr. James Lao.

Attachments

• DSC_9607.JPG
    DSC_9607.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_9603.JPG
    DSC_9603.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_9589.JPG
    DSC_9589.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_9582.JPG
    DSC_9582.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_9581.JPG
    DSC_9581.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20150210_110902.jpg
    20150210_110902.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20150210_112813.jpg
    20150210_112813.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 0
The chart in Dennis’s post has HP and Torque VS RPM at the top and a single scale for Shaft Horsepower and Torque down the left side.

This is the sort of chart I am familiar with where the traces cross over at 5,252 RPM because of the way horsepower is calculated.

It is not important.

Regards, Vance

Vance sorry I couldn't get back sooner, I'm really busy with all these foreigners running around here recently.

The chart I posted is a run test for as close to a helicopter operation as we could program. It is not a chart that shows full torque potential at the related RPM. It is lightly loaded to simulate a de-pitched rotor system coming up to speed, so that we can jet the engine to simulate partial power at run-up RPM to full RPM, and then full power as if full collective was added.