EA-81/82 Belt Redrive $450-

Minnesota_Mike

EA-81/82 Belt Redrive + Intake Manifold $450-

(***I am listing this here before it goes to the public***)

This redrive was removed from one of the Subaru Engines I acquired just over 2 years ago.
I have 2 redrive's, this one is the "spare" I will not need for my current Drop Keel Bensen project.
This was removed from an old RAF machine...and includes the mast support brackets and crank drive Cog and the custom length bolts (see photo).
The bearings feel tight and smooth, but as is common, rebuilding/re-installing a new bearing would be wise for safety sake.

I am including the 2bbl. intake manifold (with heat plenum) which was installed with it (because it clears the Prop shaft over the Engine and will make installation a snap).

-----------------------
See more photos here...
http://www.photobox.co.uk/slideshow?album_id=494852107

Press the GREEN "SLIDE SHOW" button...give it a moment to load, plays Automatically.

-----------------------

This item is a bit heavy (as you can imagine)...and I will attempt to ship via UPS.
If they refuse, I will make a small crate (no charge) and help you arrange truck freight for delivery in the continental US/Canada.

Please contact me via PM here, or call 612-284-4464

NOTE: I will only separate the Manifold for Sale if the Redrive buyer does not want it.
I will then re-list it solo at that time.

M-M

Attachments

• AMBA0281.jpg
    AMBA0281.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1
  • AMBA0282.jpg
    AMBA0282.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 0
  • PIC_0026.jpg
    PIC_0026.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 0
  • PIC_0029.jpg
    PIC_0029.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I'm gonna bead blast and paint the crank pulley Silver (so it looks decent like the intake).

I'll leave this for sale (here on the forum) until Tues. the 28th....then it goes to Ebay and the Public at large.

(I'm moving soon and need to lighten my load...if you can use this on your Sooby...let me know).

M-M