CometChat Toolbar Removal????

Robert's suggestion for Add Block works for me. Thanks.

Bummer. With my setup if turn off Cometchat through Adblock, then I have no pictures on the forum!:violin:

Bummer. With my setup if turn off Cometchat through Adblock, then I have no pictures on the forum!:violin:

Jeff, check and make sure you didn't inadvertently add additional parts of site to your filters.

Still a problem, and still looking for a way to turn it off. :help:

WinME, IE 6.

Win XP IE8 STILL can't get rid of it

It's an add-on, that still isn't working properly. I have email in to tech support on it. It's not a virus but I sure enjoy hearing from the sky is falling crowd.

I'll try to find out if you can turn it off, since apparently the 1/4" of screen real estate is ruining the entire experience for some.

Todd,
you are as witty as Hognose and C.B. I have the bar on my screen, I would not have noticed it except I get a pop up of who is online, Thanks for trying to make my "Rotorywing Web Experience" more exciting and high tech.:first::usa2::eek:hwell:
And to think, I get this for free

I used Robert's tip and it's not on my firefox browser any more. Now I have to add that add-on to my laptop browser.

Thanks for the tip, Robert.

If you scroll to the bottom of the page on the left and switch it to vBulletin 2 Default, it goes away.

Mine seems to have gone anyway. Didn't use it and don't miss it. Screen looks clearer without it.