ch7 turbo

bones

Gold Member
Aircraft
a/c
Total Flight Time
cant remember, didnt have log books before, but since over 3000
bla bla bla, all the usual stuff that is said, it is a standard kit, professionally fitted out, I only finished off the build, obviously fitted with the rotax 914 motor, have just gone past 300 hrs , all services ect done, it is fully flying and serviceable.
Reason for sale, a few really, I have reached a stage in life where I think its time to go fishing more and work less, plus the fact I have just finished a job where I was hoping to get a lot of flying work, done the helicopter license thing now and time to move to the next hobby, a fast fixed wing.
Obviously this is mainly aimed at an ozy buyer, I really not interested in shipping anywhere, I can and will fly it anywhere in oz, at cost.
make an offer north of 75k and its yours, also included in the price is approx. 5k of spares for the next few major replacements, also the new style fuel tanks a complete new tail feather assembly also, a couple of tool boxes of various spares like bolts and nuts, washers, oils and heaps of other "things" that tend to add up when you are building something.
Standard 60 lts tanks, which will give you a comfortable 3 hrs cruising @70kts
This machine has got some b@lls, it will take off with a 105 kg pilot, 2 of 25 lts jerries of fuel, and 10 kg of luggage and still have 3" of power left.
Bones 0414585096

Attachments

• ch7 turbo
    IMG_1590.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 2
  • ch7 turbo
    IMG_1589.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 2
  • ch7 turbo
    IMG_1591.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I've read a lot about it - people rave about it! Wish I could get it out of my system ;)

Mate we have been saying all along that it was linked to the tail rotor not being balanced correctly nd I and another guy has been careful to make sure this was right, nd I think between us we have about 2000 hrs nd no cracks? What more can you do?

Those Oz reports a compleat bullsh1t.
As Bones said, bad maintainance and greneral abuse is the cause, and itd have the same effect on any machine.
The Oz public service too the easy road, blame the machine. Less paper work and hopefully scare the machine away.

Flying after sundown and run,n outa fuel dont help either.

Great job there Bones, she looks a real treat & pretty good value at that price I reckon however I'm a bit like you in thinking a Vans RV 7 with a 180 hp engine.