Nice Dominator single for sale

Bump, Still FOR SALE, don't miss the opportunity to own one of the nicest Dominator single out there. Now including my gyro trailer, open 6.5 x 12 with electric winch and davit for installing/removing rotor blades, has been kept in my hangar and is in perfect condition. I will post pictures later today.

This all for the $20,000 asking price.
Have you tried putting this on Facebook? This is a smoking deal!

I look forward to seeing this ship at next month's Carolina Barnstormer's fly-in if it hasn't sold by then.
Question: What does one do when in need of parts for an out-of-production machine like this?

I look forward to seeing this ship at next month's Carolina Barnstormer's fly-in if it hasn't sold by then.
Question: What does one do when in need of parts for an out-of-production machine like this?
Make them yourself….or find someone that can. Got plenty of people here in the BarnStormers that can make any part needed.

Any qualified machinist can duplicate any of the machines parts. The welded parts can be remade by any good welder familiar with welding chrome moly. This is best done using TIG. The two parts that would require someone used to working on aircraft is the Tail and Rotor Blades. I heard that Davie Seace is now making parts again.

Last edited:
Hey y’all…… this beautiful machine will be at our spring fly in next month. Do yourself a favor come on down and take a look at it because it is worth every penny. BEAUTIFUL!
👍🏻😊

As much as I hate to do it, I am finally offering my Gorgeous Dominator for sale, the details are listed below:
TTAF 250 hrs. Dominator single with pod/windshield
TTE 33 hrs. since new Rotax 582 Bluehead
Rotax E box 2.65/1 electric start 33 hrs. since new
Earth X battery 33 hrs. Since new
Warp drive 3 blade 62" propellor
Beautiful Custom paint job
7.5 gallon seat tank with custom 3.75 gallon auxiliary tank
New Yaesu FTA-550L Radio with VOR IL navigation
New iFly 740b GPS with moving map
Instruments include Altimeter, Airspeed, EFIS, Fuel level, Rotor speed, landing light and strobe
New AFCO coil over shocks
Gopro camera mount on mast
Extruded aluminum 26 ft. Rotor blades powder coated white
Gyro Technic hydraulic prerotator
Comtronics flight helmet w/ PTT, microphone and headset
Jethot ceramic coated exhaust 33 hrs. Since new

You can't ask for a better outfitted Dominator, just see the pictures
$20,000
984-279-9285

SEE POST #20 NOW INCLUDES MY GYRO TRAILER IN THE $20,000 ASKING PRICE, BRING YOUR TOW VEHICLE AND DRIVE HOME WITH A BEAUTIFUL DOMINATOR.

This trailer would cost $2300 to purchase if you had to go out and buy one today.
Sold