New Gyrocopter

If only you blokes knew wot you was talkn bout.

Chuck, Mike, do yaselfs a favor and hava ozzy oliday, and wen your over ere, drop in.
Youd see how simple i like it. :)

You think you live a simple life Birdy?

Here’s my hummock home in the swamp with all the conveniences; my own gas pump, electricity and a modern corrugated iron roof. (A hummock is a high spot generally free of standing water- a knoll)

Board and batten construction with rough sawn timber has several advantages; the walls can be self supporting without need for vertical columns and the gaps between boards permit expansion and contraction vs. moisture absorption without buckling.

So if you ever decide to take a Florida vacation, you’ll have a place to stay. You might not be able to tolerate my cooking but there’s a McDonalds about an hour away.

Attachments

• New Gyrocopter
    home_1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 4
Wots a Mcdonalds?

Its a place that buys cattle, grinds them up with some added fat and catsup and sells them with some very salty French Fries

I cant believe Chuck has two front doors, I only have one.

I really would like to see some pictures of the gyro mentioned in the beginning of this thread.

I see from the chart, Graeme, there are 6 McDonald’s scattered about Darwin so you have ample opportunity to sample some of Birdy’s cow meat.
Oops! Sorry Graeme; I had the mistaken notion you lived near Darwin. I see from the chart that there’s only 1 McDonald’s in Ingham.

Last edited:
Darwin.

Darwin.

I see from the chart, Graeme, there are 6 McDonald’s scattered about Darwin so you have ample opportunity to sample some of Birdy’s cow meat.
Oops! Sorry Graeme; I had the mistaken notion you lived near Darwin. I see from the chart that there’s only 1 McDonald’s in Ingham.

Living in the Northern Teritory comes close to living in Syney (not for me).
I live in the tropics of Queensland, much like where you live I guess Mr Beaty.

I much prefer Burger King, better flavour. Most likely Birds meat also.

Graeme.

I probably flew over your house in the 1980s, Graeme.

I flew from Melbourne to Cairns with one of my ex-wives for a short stay on the Great Barrier Reef. Her goal was to spend as much of my money as she could.

Photo taken in a Sydney hotel.

Attachments

• New Gyrocopter
    Jeep.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 5
Wives

Wives

Now that made me smile. I thought it was a standard thing for wives to spend their husbands money to the best of their ability.

An actractive lady Mr Beaty, ex-wife? You run out of money?

Graeme.

That was during an interval between her 2nd and 3rd husbands. Her 2nd husband committed suicide shortly after they were divorced; understandable if he had done so while they were still married.

Unknown to me at the time, she was manic depressive; sweet and charming one day; as cuddly as a grizzly bear with a tooth ache the next.

Judging by the smile on your face, She was sweet and charming the day of the picture. What say you , Mr. Bird??

If i have only one regret with my life, its not haven control over me moos after i sell um.
I can garantee the crap you buy from even the most eilite beef shop on the plant aint a match for wot we eat ere, strate off the cow.
Im stunned and amazed at how much processing can f$#@ perfectly good healthy food. :(

I cant eat processed beef any more, tasts like old bland boot treads.
Iv heard the yanks buy our lean [ natural] beef, mix ina few pounds of yanky feedlot fat, grind it all together n put it in them polystirien tastn burger things.
Wot a waste of good beef.

BTW, wens ol mate guna enliten us as to how his HS is go'n to enhance lateral stability???

Mangus,
would you post some pictures of your Gyro or tell us more about your design?

Being a design engineer with my own company I am fortunate to have complete machine shop and plastic forming equipment available to manufacture the components and aerodynamic fairings for my prototype.

Please do post some pictures.

So can you help build a mold for a PEX fuel tank for the RAF & Sparrowhawk? I am sure there would be several owners that would kick in.