Training Available

ppcmacgyver

Aircraft
Xenon IV, MTO
Total Flight Time
1000+
I would like to post here that training is available in the midwest as well. I didn't want to hijack Desmon's thread, as he is very busy with it and it is well laid out.

I have traveled from Maryland to Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota and Minnesota. 115 flight hours in the past 5 weeks.
If your in the midwest, US, or other countries and need some refresher or SP training in Gyro, fixed wing or powered parachute just give me a shout. I look forward to meeting more people!

The next event will be at the Midwest LSA Expo in Mt. Vernon Illinois Sept 5,6,7.

Thank you all very much for the support!

Chris
[email protected]
www.pic-aero.com

Hi Chris - I understand you currently fly a Calidus and also represent the Xenon IV.

When ( approx ) do you anticipate having a Xenon 4 in the US ?

Regards

Steve

Steve,
Possibly October. I have a couple over seas trips i need to attend to first.

thank you,
Chris

Thanks Chris - That's not too far off at all - please keep us posted with any progress on the Mark 4 - thanks

Steve

I am heading to the Midwest LSA Expo in Mt. Vernon Illinois today. I will be training in Geneseo, IL then to Springfield IL, then tomorrow to Mt. Vernon until Saturday.
please let me know if anyone would need training, as we will have a few instructors at the event.

Chris,

Are you coming back down to Mt. Vernon the following weekend for the Chapter 35 fly-in?

Mark, I am going to try to, however i have some commitments for Sunday. I should know later next week for sure.

Hi Chris it was great to meet you at Mentone.

You did not share with me that you travel to instruct too, you are now even more of a hero to me and others I'm sure.
It's the one things our sport needs the most... so GOOD ON YA my friend!

It would help if you posted like Desmon on which state you will be in and the students will come. Personalty if I was a traveling CFI I'd advertize for at least 1 month before I arrived and bet you double the number of students of just letting folks on the forum know about it.

John,
Thank you, It was a pleasure meeting you as well.

I wish i could post a month in advance and i will try to follow as Desmon has demonstrated.
Lately it seems to change by necessity.
I do know i will be in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, North Carolina (late October-ish), Poland and possibly Minnesota in September and October so far.
I will try to keep up with the forum as to where i am a little better.

Thanks again for the ideas and comments!
Chris

Chris,
Didn't you use to have a Dynaero ?
Randy

Last edited:
Yep, still do have that lil rocket. 160kts on 4.8gph with the Rotax 912, its for sale currently and priced to move :)

flew with you at meltone it was great wish would had got least few hours training
my loss,

The most recent schedule is:
-Dubuque Iowa tomorrow (8-16), Peoria IL (near Springfield) tomorrow afternoon / evening.
-Kenosha Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee/ North of Chicago) Tuesday(8/17) thru Thursday (8/19).
-Saturday 8/21 Hastings Michigan or Valparaiso Indiana or possibly Erie Illinois.

- the week of 8-23 mid to upper Ohio

-first two weeks of October in the Kansas City Missouri area.

-The last two weeks of October (or first week of November) in North Carolina

-November possibly South Carolina and over to Huntsville Alabama area.

If anyone is in need of training in those areas let me know and we will work you in.

* little disclaimer, all is tentative, I have to fit a trip to Poland in there and also possibly Trinidad and Tobago.*

thanks,
Chris