Texas to Oshkosh ?

GyroDoug

Aircraft
Butterfly Super Sky Cycle
Total Flight Time
There have been lots of people asking if there is anyway we can have the new Butterfly Ultralight on Display at Oshkosh and at Mentone this year. Since Larry has been asked to be the test pilot for the new Carter Copter 4 place machine and they plan to be doing flight tests during that period of time, Larry is not sure if or when he will be available to trailer it up to the events.

However, he has told me that if I can find a ride for it that he will send it up and let us have it on display at both events. So if there is anyone that plans to be traveling from Texas to Oshkosh at the beginning of the Oshkosh event, or that will be attending Mentone and could help return it from Mentone to Texas, please contact me and we will see what can be arranged. I will be available to haul it from Oshkosh to Mentone but going home by way of Texas is just too far out of my way to be realistic.

Larry has a very light trailer and the Butterfly Ultralight is less than 250 lbs so it won't be a very heavy load and could even be pulled by a car that was equipped with a trailer hitch. So if you are planning to be at these events and could help us with transportation by pulling a trailer along with you, give me a call at (801) 6628-7598 or e-mail me at "[email protected]" and lets see what can be arranged. I really believe a new ultralight Gyroplane can really generate a lot of excitement for our sport if we can get it in front of a lot of new people (like at Oshkosh).