Rotax 912 For Sale

GyroDoug

Aircraft
Butterfly Super Sky Cycle
Total Flight Time
I have a slightly used (just 30 hrs on it) Rotax 912 engine (80 HP version) for sale. I had planned to use this engine on my Super Sky Cycle but now my plans are changing so I am looking for a new home for this engine. The 80 HP version is an ultimate engine for a single place machine for someone who really wants the ultimate in reliable 4 stroke power, or could be turned into a great engine for a two place machine with the addition of a Turbo Charger. I am just going to be going in another direction, so I wanted to make it available here to the Gyro World first, before I put it on Barnstormers and let the rest of the Aviation World know about it. I know when I found this one, they were pretty hard to find, but I haven't really looked to see how scarce they are right now. Anyway, I am willing to let it go for what I paid for it, $13,500.00. I have posted a picture of it and will be happy to give more details or answer any questions anyone has if they want to contact me. I can be reached by e-mail at "[email protected]" or by phone at (801) 628-7598.

Doug Barker

Attachments

• Rotax 912 For Sale
    Rotax 912.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 0
Bump. Just wanted to make sure everyone here on this Forum got a chance to see this before I offer it on other sites.

Doug

Just thought I would let everyone know, I have an offer on my engine. I guess I will start taking it serious when I see some hard currency, but at least I have someone who is acting excited about buying my Rotax 912. I'll keep everyone updated.
Doug