For Sale: Mustang Prototype

Big Dawg

Big Dawg
Aircraft
2 seat Dominator
Total Flight Time
500 hrs
Mustang Prototype - $6,500.00
Less than 30 hrs on M. Smith rebuilt. 503 Rotax engine, 22' Benson Blades, 7 gal seat tank, Hydraulic breaks, Rotor tach, Belite AGL - Airspeed, Wunderlich pre-rotator. This ship has been used to train many. Easy flying, very forgiving. 30 mph take-off. Building 2 seat dominator PM me if interested.Originally designed and built by Tom M.

Attachments

• For Sale: Mustang Prototype
    photo130712.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
This was to be the SnoBIrd entry level Ultralight gyro. We took this gyro to Bensen Days and other fly-ins and let notable gyro pilots fly it, It was a success and a great flying machine. We sold it to a fixed wing charter pilot who never flew a rotary winged aircraft before. Weeks after purchase, he entered and won several contests at a regional gyro fly-in. Just a little background on the ship.

Last edited:
yes. sorry for not answering quickly. I have been at the hospital and doctor several times this past month.

It is in Centralia IL at the Centralia airport. Not sure if it still available or not.

It is in Centralia IL at the Centralia airport. Not sure if it still available or not.
Great group of guys and gals out there - there are several highly experienced pilots in PRA 35 and I trust them!