Bensen B8M For Sale

pbool

Aircraft
bensen B8M & pitbull
Total Flight Time
since 1968
I built this Bensen in 1984 and have flown it all these long years. It still has the original Rotax 503 and it is a good runner. The recent loss of our flying facility was just the final straw for me in addition to other issues. This gyro is ready to fly and needs no repair. It is a stock standard Bensen with no amenities. It does not have a prerotator. It is equipped with the Brock control stick and the steering nose wheel. It has the nine gallon seat tank. I will try to include some recent photos. The only difference is that the windshield has been removed as hyas the rudder extension. Otherwise, it is as shown. I also have a spare gimbal head and for an additional $500.00 will include a newer Rorax 503 with dual ignition and a B-gearbox. Asking price is $3500. I live in northern Illinois about 30 miles from the city of Rockford. John M

Attachments

• Bensen B8M For Sale
    wheelpant 1 comp.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Bensen B8M For Sale
    wheelpant 2 comp.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Bensen B8M For Sale
    wheelpant 3 comp.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 1
oregon, il

oregon, il

John call me Keith oregon, il 8155089129

Last edited:
gyro sold

gyro sold

I must report that the gyro is sold. I am really impressed with the quick results but I also think he is getting a good buy. John M

Somebody got a great deal. See, sometimes these will sell REAL fast.

At that price, for sure!

I think I bought the other B8M that was in the hanger with this one a few years back, I do Remember seeing this gyro in the same hanger when i was there. The one that I bought had a name on the tail, (Ron Terry) I think John bought it from Ron and then sold it to me at a good price as well.

This gyro went for a good price and hand starting the blades is a snap... have fun and fly safe.

The one in the hangar was owned by Duane Sneek and it said High Anxiety on it. He flew it a number of times and so did I but he eventually went back to fixed wing. Sadly, he is now deceased. John M

You are right, that was his name and it is the gyro that I still have now from Gary. my friend that just passed away today. Gary will be missed. RIP Gary.