Well I did it I bought a gyroplane

Use the correct oil!

Use the correct oil!

Do not use synthetic oil, if the engine has used AVGAS it will scavenge the lead out of the fuel and possibly deposit the crud in the hydraulic lifters blocking them. Very soon after the first take off you will have to make your first engine out landing.

My friend did this to his 0-200, lasted a few minutes then he was on the ground. Use the manufactures recommended oil, get it from the maintainers at your airport.

Yes a full engine inspection is needed, and tune up.

I was doing some calculation, this has a 8 gallon fuel tank
and this engine use 4.4 GPH so I don't even have enough
gas for 2 hours flight maybe I need re-think this setup.
unless you tell me that rarely do we do 2 hour flights

during training you are very, very unlikely to do a 2 hour flight about 40 mins is roughly the max, wheel balancing, hops, circuit and local. It could be a long time until you need 2 hour duration, personally I would focus purly on getting your machine ready for training rather than considering comfort and duration.
I know a guy who modified his gyro to carry a tent and sleeping bag, yet continued training for a further 2 years. I suggest you be single minded, training takes time and effort. get your gyro safe reliable then train , then improve.

I know it's what I'm working on.

#1 getting tools from my tool chest at work to my tool chest at home
so I can work on this.

#2 cleaning the garage there is no way I will work on my gyro the way my garage is setup and with all the clutter.

#3I need my medical. still working on it my 2nd to last test on the 20th Sep can't wait.

Not looking forward to hand starting this A65 could one or a few of you guide me to a electric starter?
I'm know starters exist for this A65 but for the life of me I can't find concrete info.

hum no thanks. looks more redneck then me. but thanks for posting.