Magazine Database

Dean_Dolph

Aircraft
None but enough kits in the garage to keep me busy the rest of my life!
Total Flight Time
Zilch!
Hey, Don Shoebridge, did I misunderstand or were you, or someone else, working on a database for the PRA mag articles? If so, what is the status? It would be valuable to have past issues on a searchable CD.

Magazine index

Magazine index

Dr. Bruce Charnov has compiled a magazine database of articles. Bruce was missing quite a few issues, so the database was incomplete. I understand Bruce recently acquired the missing issues so a complete index is probably forthcoming (if I know Bruce).

This project might have taken a back seat to current work, The history of the PRA.

Dean,

Nope... Not me. But it WOULDN'T be difficult to create. The hard part is getting the data into it.

I was the librarian for PRA 63 a few years ago and I created a small database to keep track of all of our books and videotapes. It's also kept track of who signed what out. I'm sure I still have the database and it wouldn't take much to adapt it to magazine use.

Last edited:
Ooop! I made a typo in the previous post that I just now caught. Sorry. I should have said that creating a database WOULDN'T be difficult.

Is there still an interest in this topic?