Tony Ford - Lake Mary, FL

RotoTony

Aircraft
Sparrow Hawk
Total Flight Time
Hi
My name is Tony Ford. I came up to ROC 2004 this year and met a few of you. I've been lurking around for several months and after Roc decided to join. I have no flight experence but it's something I always wanted to do. I hope to start building or learning to fly at the start of the new year. From what I've seen so far this is the place to be! Keep up the good work.
Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard Tony! I really like the welcome mat idea, thanks for the great suggestion. You've come to the right place to answer your questions, we've got some of the sharpest people around here. You can also find loads of information by searching the archives.

Thanks Todd I've already learned alot and look foward to learning alot more.
Tony

Tony, did we meet at ROC? I am the ugly guy with a short haircut who was flying the White Dominator with the horns that play Dixie

Screw-In

Welcome aboard Tony. Ron was also the ugly guy flying evrything that wasn't tied down to inlude the Pitbull Tractor gyro. Here is Ron:

Screw-Out

Attachments

• 023_23.JPG
    023_23.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 019_19.JPG
    019_19.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 0
Screw said:
Screw-In

Welcome aboard Tony. Ron was also the ugly guy flying evrything that wasn't tied down to inlude the Pitbull Tractor gyro. Here is Ron:

Screw-Out
Thanks John for sharing the pix. That one of Ron landing is my new PC wallpaper. Great shot! Couldn't imagine the other shot though... Ron's evil smirk staring at me day after day :eek:

Welcome Tony! You'll get used to us after a bit.

Cheers,
Brian

Ron and John I was the guy starting the fire Sat. night.
Tony Ford

Screw-In

Glad to have ya.

Screw-Out