The Expansion Tank.........

Actually Trez I find that "mistakes" (learning) is what keeps it interesting for me !!

Tony

Too bad that 'mistake' has such a negative connotation. One of the best learning tools one can experience in life.
But......then......why am I not a genius?

Trez, I have what you need. Same thing Alan posted that he made himself.... Mines Orange though. I have kept it as a spare for future projects, came off my gyro when it had a 618 on it. Not really hard up to sell it, cause they cost so much to replace as you can see. Make me a offer on it and I will send it to you. I probably won't be using it anytime soon.

Trez, I have what you need. Same thing Alan posted that he made himself.... Mines Orange though. I have kept it as a spare for future projects, came off my gyro when it had a 618 on it. Not really hard up to sell it, cause they cost so much to replace as you can see. Make me a offer on it and I will send it to you. I probably won't be using it anytime soon.

Ron,
Sounds like just the ticket.
Give me a day or two to decide 'cause I'm on my way down to Wauchula right now. I'll get back to you ASAP.
Thanks,

Ron,
PM waiting for you.........
Trez

Got it. You want me to not ship it to you. Thats fine. It is at the airport and the soonest I will be there would be Sunday. If you still end up wanting it, I was thinking 55$ with shipping. Hollar at me if you need it.

Got it. You want me to not ship it to you. Thats fine. It is at the airport and the soonest I will be there would be Sunday. If you still end up wanting it, I was thinking 55$ with shipping. Hollar at me if you need it.

Price is definitely right. Let's see how this thing I want to try works out.
If not, I for sure, would like to get it from you.
I'll let you know if what I have doesn't work out.
I always appreciate your help........
Trez