SOLD Sparrow Hawk for sale

drjoe

drjoe
Aircraft
AUTOGYRO MTO SPORT 2017, SPARROW HAWK, BEECH BONANZA V 35B
Total Flight Time
GYROPLANE 2005 SPARROW HAWK • $10,800 • PRICED FOR FAST SALEMust be out of my hanger before September 16th

N9026S Beautiful 2 Seat Gyrocopter, Custom Built by Award Winning Randy Stiles displayed by Groen Bros American autogyro Photo Gallery, 451 TTSN, Glass Integrated Electronic Flight Information System Panel Mounted Radio Icom IC-A200+Intercom AirCraft Spruce ACS400, +Strobes. Gyroplane is loaded. Powered by Subaru EJ25-165HP Legacy 2.5L Fuel Injected Engine, +5GPH mogas, +Warp Drive 3 Blade Prop, + Sport Copter Rotor Blades, + Oil Cooler Package, + Cabin Doors Lands in <30', Takes off in 250', Cruise: 3Hrs@75MPH, Service Ceiling 10,000.For Info./Pics • Contact Joseph H. Lanzillo, Owner – located KBRY- Bardstown, KY USA • Telephone: 931-210-8387

link to pictures and logs

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a16ncc6y87is0nw/AAAe3CLyVEKztw2glfatG2f4a?dl=0

e mail [email protected]

**** phase one and phase two operating limitations completed, weight and balance, registration, pilot operating handbook, ************

Attachments

• SOLD Sparrow Hawk for sale
    Randy Stiles N9026S.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 70
Howdy I’m not leaving Bardstown
I no longer have my good friend CFi and mechanic
I had a great deal of fun with my gyroplanes. It is now Time to hand them over to somebody else to have fun with.

Congrats!!!!

Am curious, STICK, to hear your flight comparisons between your new BEAST & the tandem DOM.
I'm guessing you've already flown the SH...
That was a great price for a flying two-place gyroplane!

I didn't buy it, a friend of mine did. He seen me and others flying gyros and wants to learn as well.

PLZ NOTE SOLD
THANK YOU

Sounds as though that was a real bargain for the buyer.

Nice machine! Congrats. If you need a great CFI, contact Bob Snyder at Bay Bridge Airport in Stevensville, MD.