Solid wood blades B19

walternapo

Aircraft
Ninguno
Here is something that someone can serve, the order went up by a forum member, these blades and I do not contrui not anyone that has been manufactured and tested, if anyone knows or knows if ever successfully tested, please tell me, thanks a greeting

Attachments

• Pala+maciza+conformaci%26oacute;n+perfil.dwg
    130.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Pala+madera+maciza+BW-20 (1).dwg
    203 KB · Views: 2
  • PROFILE CONSTRUCTION WOOD LOADERS FOR AUTOPLAY 8H12.txt
    17.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Construcci%26oacute;n+Palas+de+BW-20.doc
    53 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Voy a ver si puedo, tenes que tener el autocad o alguno que abra archivos tipo dwg tipo dwg SeePro, saludos
'll see if I can, you have to have the AutoCAD or any file type to open dwg dwg Seepro type, Greetings

Roberto,

the dwg files are vector graphic format so they can be scaled arbitrarily. If you convert them to a picture much of the information in the files is lost. Just download one of the many free dwg viewer programs, e.g. this one from Autodesk US:
https://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/index?id=6703438&siteID=123112

Walter,

thank you for the drawings which seem to borrow a bit from Bensen blades. Unfortunately the text seems to be a translation which, in some places, is very hard to understand. If you have the original text could you please post that on as well?

Thanks,

Juergen

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Roberto,

los archivos dwg son un formato vector gráfico entonces ellos pueden ser escalados arbitrariamente. Si usted los convierte a un cuadro la mayor parte de la información en los archivos es perdida. Es muy facil descargar uno de muchos programas libres para mirar ficheros dwg , p.ej éste de Autodesk US:

Walter,

gracias por los dibujos que parecen tomar a préstamo un poco de palas de Bensen. Lamentablemente parece que el texto es una traducción et algunos lineas de ello estan muy difícil de entender. ¿Si usted tiene el texto original podría por favor usted fijar esto también?

Salud,

Juergen

Last edited: