New from SeaTac Wa.

dapartlow

Aircraft
Sparrow Hark, Air Command
Total Flight Time
5 hrs. Dual
My name is Dave ,I am taking gyro lessons for sport pilot rating. I have 2.2 hrs. in a sparrow hawk . I have bought a A/C 532 and I have asked two questions about it and have a drop keel kit coming and a HS kit also on the way. I know I'm new but I have to say This, in a perfect world NO ONE would sell a kit or a finished gyro to anyone that does not have training. And one would be dumb enough to buy a gyro ( kit or otherwise) with out training and doing some comparing first. But in the real world you need that gyro to solo before you can finish your training.You look for a good deal and hope it is what you want and can use.So when someone comes on with their new "toy" it is nice that there is feedback about it so they can start learning right a way

Welcome Dave!!

If you have not already done so check out RotorHead's Time-Lapse Air Command conversion video.

dapartlow said:
So when someone comes on with their new "toy" it is nice that there is feedback about it so they can start learning right a way

Feedback is great - Attack is bad. Unfortunately some don't know the difference.

Thanks Todd

Thanks Todd

Todd, you really got what meant without me having to say it. :rolleyes: