Does anyone have any information on the PRA FLY-Meantone.

VW,
We just got back from the PRA convention in Mentone last night.
It was a good event! (could have done without the rain on Saturday afternoon however)
I will put together pictures and video and get some stuff posted as soon as I get caught up a bit from being out of the office for 2 weeks. (Oshkosh and Mentone)
Attendance was certainly up from the last couple years, but the PRA board is working hard to bring it back to the bustling event it can / should be..
For those who didn't make it... Bummer for you!
We had a blast!
Denis

This was my first visit to the Mentone event and my only regret is that I didn't get there a few days earlier. I arrived Friday afternoon and still had time to get a couple of flights in and meet a lot of great people. The airfield is actually quite amazing...what a wonderful asset for the PRA. I'm going to block out more days for it next year.

Loren

I got there Monday evening covering 900 miles. The weather was awesome till Saturday afternoon. It was great seeing everyone. ASTM standard work has to start soon and it was good to touch base on that

I posted quite a lot of pictures on PRA Facebook page ...as the high-size pictures from my phone need shrinking to download here! If it is hard ...it doesn't happen - when busy!
Sorry for those who don't do "FarceBark" ...I hate it too - but it IS EASY to share pictures and stories of life EVENTS!

I posted quite a lot of pictures on PRA Facebook page ...as the high-size pictures from my phone need shrinking to download here! If it is hard ...it doesn't happen - when busy!
Sorry for those who don't do "FarceBark" ...I hate it too - but it IS EASY to share pictures and stories of life EVENTS!
The site has been updated and now accepts very large images.

I have Facebook and was dissappointed with the lack of Convention coverage on the PRA Facebook page.

Did you see all my posts ...almost daily ...showing the forums, pilot briefing & flight line ...& "meet your BOD & volunteer" pics!????

I saw a bunch from Doug, your post and photo of the target, two on the radio seminar.

Not much, others have also been asking. Do you have to be a friend or follower of a poster to see their posts? I don't see one from Christine.

Does anyone have any information on the PRA_FLY at Mentone IN. If so I would like to read about it.

Thanks.
I've seen a few posts and photos mainly by Doug Smith. Trying to determine why I didn't see more (weren't more). I belong to the PRA Facebook Group and others and several posts there are asking the same question.

I saw a bunch from Doug, your post and photo of the target, two on the radio seminar.

Not much, others have also been asking. Do you have to be a friend or follower of a poster to see their posts? I don't see one from Christine.
She posted several times.

I'm thinking it's a function of Facecrap, I've unfriended anyone with any hint of political or religious leanings, wonder if that's it? Can't tell I've not seen one of her Facebook posts, see yours (after you posted photos vs link), Doug Smith, others. But other folks also asking where the videos, coverage of the event are, etc.

For an Organization that's trying to rebuild/recover publicity is needed. For some reason it's not being provided. Post on your personal Facebook page? Not good.

Chris has not responded yet but from her last post she was doing so everyday in the PRA Group. I haven't seen one!

Anyone else?

I, too, am seeing all the posts on Facebook. Have you joined the PRA group on Facebook, Bobby?

Looks to be a function of "friends".

So much for using the PRA Group! PRA should have the Secretary record photos, narrative, even videos and post (or have them posted) in a non Social Media Forum.
Well, the reality is that for all its flaws, Facebook is still the most accessible site for many. Go into your security settings and make sure you haven't blocked Christine or others in that may have posted in the Group. That would probably keep all her posts hidden from you. But you need not be friends to see her posts in the group assuming she's not blocked.