Mysterious Missile Launch??

Surfacing a sub in the middle of a large US Naval exercise was one willy wagging lesson. This could be another.

The US was overflying the Soviet Union with various types of aircraft for a number of years, a lot of whom were shot down. We could be seeing the beginning of Chinese muscle flexing and they might not be as restrained or quiet about it when one of theirs get's popped.

The Eastern mentality is different, and their values of human life are too. People don't matter as much as 'Face'.

That N Korean sub incident sinking a S Korean patrol boat would seem to prove you can do it, and get away with it too.

Surfacing a sub in the middle of a large US Naval exercise was one willy wagging lesson. This could be another.

The US was overflying the Soviet Union with various types of aircraft for a number of years, a lot of whom were shot down. We could be seeing the beginning of Chinese muscle flexing and they might not be as restrained or quiet about it when one of theirs get's popped.

The Eastern mentality is different, and their values of human life are too. People don't matter as much as 'Face'.

That N Korean sub incident sinking a S Korean patrol boat would seem to prove you can do it, and get away with it too.

Good points.
The world is changing, power is shifting, the stars are realigning.
I don't like it, but that's just the way it is. :sad:

If Russia launches, or the USA launches they meet over Canada.

All the missiles , the anti missile missiles , the anti missile missiles missiles and the anti missile missile missiles missiles will make contact overhead. The ones from space included.

Submarines on the left coast and the right coast and under the arctic ice. Underneath Arctic ice is a good place to hide a submarine. We count them daily.

We do not have a south ocean coast because that is down in the Gulf of Mexico and Florida. We consider that is a USA responsibility.

We do however have a land based southern border with the USA and it is the largest un-defended border in the world.

The United States of America is a good country to share a border with. They have never made a move against another country to gain territory. The only captured land they require is enough plots to bury their dead who did not make it home from trying to protect another country who needed help.

Israel and the Middle East is the focus point of the future. Not you or me North America.

Anyone who remains a friend of Israel is in a good position. I guarantee it. Chose your friends wisely. Contrails are meaningless in this discussion.

North America is just a side show in the big picture. It has been a powerful force for 60 years but it is required that America decline in order that the focus moves elsewhere. America will decline on the world stage because that is the plan. It is not a punishment on America, it is just that center stage is elsewhere.

The decline of North America will not always be pleasant. But she has wisely chosen the right friends. It is good to be friends with the winning team.

Make sure you know who the winning team is in advance.

Advance knowledge has always been valuable.

It is my opinion that many good and decent people in the world have come to know and understand good information received in advance. They are wise and careful. Each one of them. Individually. They instinctively know.

Hone your instincts folks , and do not be easily mislead by me , or anyone else. I find that men with good instincts are usually correct.

I have a great deal of faith in men who have good instincts and follow them wisely. Often you can look them straight in the eye and know who's side they are on. The character of men always have a tell.

The word tell is a big fancy word often used in poker to read another mans intentions. His motives. It is written all over him if you watch carefully.

Each one of us is on their own . There is no such thing as a collective decision. Decisions are individual. If you live in a country that have many individuals who make the correct decisions , then that counts for something. It is called a favorable nation.

I feel very fortunate to live close to a country where individual men make their own decisions. I find they are usually correct. I find that very encouraging.

I am not a political guy or a conspiracy guy or a contrail guy or a religious agenda guy. But when I read my post it looks like I am all of them. I plead guilty. I do not think such things belong on an aviation forum.

But a long time ago I came to realize that most pilots tell the truth and always want to know the truth. Millions of people place their confidence in the good character of their pilot. Most often they are correct.

Very often a pilot can be trusted to make a good decision.

They usually do.

Their lives depend on it. Ours too.

Arnie

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-517867?ref=feeds/latest

The source is Wayne Madsen report.

It's interesting that CNN is posting Infowars related articles. Given the recent Chinese sub popping up in the middle of one of our exercises and the pentagon's explaination of...
"Experts agree that this was a ballistic missile being fired off of Los Angeles. Pentagon insists it was a jet aircraft or model rocket."

Please... a model rocket? I guess fired off of some rich dude's private yacht with a helipad and one large rocket. Jet Aircraft don't make that signature either.

On another site one has speculated that it was flight AWE808 from Hawaii.

He says if weather conditions are as they were when the video was taken it should do it again today at about the same time.

You can track it here if you want.
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/AWE808

I'm guessing the time frame will be around 5:35 PM PST when it should appear however I am not sure of that.

Atmospheric conditions are not the same. The only contrails I'm seeing are short lived, about a minute.
3 hours and 20 minutes to Phoenix.
E6B are the ones you're observing coming in at 39,000ft?

3 hours and 20 minutes to Phoenix.
E6B are the ones you're observing coming in at 39,000ft?

I doubt it. Mid 20s maybe.

I have a good view East, North, and West over the ocean and there ain't any.

There's also a haze on the ocean horizon today. Pretty nice day actually. ;)

I doubt it. Mid 20s maybe.

I have a good view East, North, and West over the ocean and there ain't any.

There's also a haze on the ocean horizon today. Pretty nice day actually. ;)

I bet it is nice there.

It should be around 5:35 +- (?) your time when the flight gets there.

Flight AWE808

Flight AWE808

According to the flight path it looks like it is coming over Santa Catalina Island towards Long Beach right now.
8:01pm EST

According to the flight path it looks like it is coming over Santa Catalina Island towards Long Beach right now.
8:01pm EST

I wonder if they saw me in the hot tub. I waved. :)

Okay one more image

Okay one more image

Here is a cool photo someone snapped. Adding some text here because this thing says the message is too short.

Attachments

• planeexhaust.jpg
    planeexhaust.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 0
If it was a contrail why did the west coast Navy ships put to sea? A.S.A.P? (Jin class launch)

Source for unusual deployment, please. Also, the Navy works at sea. ;)

Echo Six Bravo.