Mysterious Missile Launch??

ScramJet Interceptor??

I dunno, but there is alot of UFO activity around there.

I think it's wierd that they dismiss it as a non-threat, but can't confirm what it is either....wishy washy.

hallucination , remember government transparency that was promised

Tony

uhhhh, oh the humanity! dem chemtrails suck! :rant::laser:

Spreading this month's quota of toxic chemicals into the atmosphere was more than could be done using only airliner chemtrails, so they needed a booster shot.

Who's to say it wasn't a Chinese Sub showing us their ability to get here and launch a missle to show us their strength. This is a show of aggression on their part and they aren't confirming or denying it either. Who knows.

It's just an un-identified missile launch 35 miles off the coast of california .
Whats the big deal people ?

Who's to say it wasn't a Chinese Sub showing us their ability to get here and launch a missle to show us their strength. This is a show of aggression on their part and they aren't confirming or denying it either. Who knows.
I hate to say it,but that was my thoughts,some other country or terrorists showing they can get this close. what I want to know is, 35 miles off our coast? where was the navy or coast guard?

is the Civil Air Patrol going to have to start coastal patrols like that did back in world war 2?

I am sorry, but a missile being lunched that close to us and no one knowing it origin, don't give me a warm fuzzy feeling.

and I am sorry I don't think our government would ever admit that our country is so weak now that it can't detect a sub or ship capable of firing a missile at us.

I mean 911 should have been a wake up call to this country.

facts remain there are many country's that do not like us.

Geez, most of you guys don't even like California or Californians, and now you're all worried about a blue state getting hit by missiles?

Geez, most of you guys don't even like California or Californians, and now you're all worried about a blue state getting hit by missiles?
Finally somebody with a common sense. I'd really feel sorry for the 26 conservatives who still live there but having a bit of experience with the technology I know for the fact those things were designed in the late sixties and after 10% flight time they are going to fall like a rock. Those things are not really selective to miss those 26! Hell they can hardly shoot into a 200x200 yard area even when the angles are calculated properly...... :argue:

WaspAir,my biggest concern is that no one wants to admit that this was launched and no one seems to still know who fired this thing off.

If it was a country that don't like us, this is bad, as it just shows that we are not up on our game. I am sorry but 35 miles off any us coast is way to close.

on that same note, I wonder if it could have been another one of these private space race company's doing a test firing.

Big motor, long burn time, no staging and inarguably launched BOP (Boat On Pacific).
It's a U.S. Navy Trident.
We're stunting for the Chinese while Obama talks.
The only surprising thing I see is that they didn't do a 4-missile ripple.
That flat got the Russian's attention.
Used to be seen fairly regularly off Jonathon Dickinson on Florida's East Coast.

Probably just some steam blowing off from California as a result of the marijuana law not passing in the recent election.

Of course recreational drugs never hurt anybody in California. Only perceived threats from foreign factions that never materialize. That's the real dangerous stuff right? The contrails conspiracy is one thing , but when they go vertical things are getting weird.

Just having fun folks. I find it humorous that for all the bizarre things that go on in LA , all the bashes and smashes and crashes and helicopters to film them all , one vertical vapor trail makes the front page like it is some kind of threat or something.

Just goes to show that a sense humor is still King in L.A.

Personally I think it is just a conspiracy to get the helicopter cameraman to look out in the ocean instead of down on the freeway. It's a big cover-up. I would really like to know what all was going on on the ground at that moment. Something fishy here . We are not being told the whole story .

I would blame G.W. BUSH But he was on Oprah at that moment. Now that is really something !!!!! He was there pretending to promote his new book , but he didnt fool me. In the back of the crowd at the HARPO studio was a CIA plant wearing a Bush T-shirt that said .... "miss me yet" ....

Most people did not get to see it it because at that moment all the cameras switched to Frisco bay to a vertical contrail supposedly coming out of the ocean. Its a conspiracy I'll tell 'ya .... a left wing one this time .....

Security is an illusion. Period. Especially when it comes to terrorists and small hit an run attacks.

They cannot be defended against and never will be. Fear is the name of the game especially when it comes to terrorism and we're losing because we're giving up freedoms left and right to keep up the illusion of security.

Twa 800...

Twa 800...

As of the 1 pm eastern time news report on fox, no one in the gov is admitting to a domestic launch. From the video it looks like a large heavy piece of hardware the footage looks comparable to an ICBM video they showed stock footage from Hawaii ICBM test. Trail looks to robust to be something from a stinger or low level aegis system. Its trajectory is way to shallow to suggest its a space launch of some kind unless they are putting something in a very low orbit...

THere is no way its a jet contrail. Unless its a chem trail system gone nuts from a passenger jet on take off (does not explain the luminosity at the apex of the trail). That is a [remote] possibility of course they won't admit to that because its not a jet contrail from any turbine engine I know of. Some sort of solid propellant.

If the hackers got into the ICBM network like they most likely did a few weeks ago when 50 ICBM's went "offline" for over an hour...., they could have fired off one for kicks, or most likely ransom / warning . This foreshadowing goes to the very heart of my darkest visions. If a city or 5 should go up you were warned.

Or they screwed up and accidentally lit something off that was not in "inventory" for evil purposes / false flag attack.....Hence the evil one that will break from the plan at the last min prediction has come to fruition.

Being its a heavy mil spec area, you would think they would be quick to take credit for it and make it go away, all clear nothing to see here....