Dragon wings

Ernie_B

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominators
Total Flight Time
7K +
For sale one set of complete 23 foot cruisers. Three sets of unfinished 8 1/2 inch cord blades two sets of 24 foot blades unfinished one unassembled, single place rotor head. A couple of rotor brakes, 108 tooth, ring, gear. And the really big item one complete three bladed Dick McGraw jump, take off rotor head, and the yellow trailer that used to bring rotor flight dynamics to fly- ibs. Finished blades are $1500. Unfinished blades are $1000 each set rotorhead 500 rotor brakes 35. 108 tooth ring gear, 75 Dick DeGraw head 2000 and yellow trailer 2500 can deliver to Bensen Day or come get it if you want it sooner contact Ernie Boyette 813-455-9954

hi Ernie for the finished 23ft blade would you ship to Pembina North Dakota and if so how much is the shipping costs

Actually I’ll take the 23 ft cruiser blades if you can ship them to Pembina NorthDakota , you can call or txt me at 12047917881

Thx Ernie, it was nice to chat, this would only work if you were able to ship.

I'll take the 23' Dragon Wings if Airhog passes on them Ernie. You can call or text at 17349279779

However if you’re looking for a nice single place Dominator to go with the blades I have one for sale at a very reasonable price

It Is a nice looking gyro Airhog ! I generally build my own gyros though. Certainly worth your price.