bensen parts

Butch

Aircraft
Bensen Gyro
Total Flight Time
50 hrs
I have many parts for a bensen. If you are looking I probably have what you need

It is FLEX SHAFT and I just paid almost $ 400.00 for it along with the gear drive that mounts on the mast. It came off a 503 rotax which has a wheel mounted at the prop shaft along with another gear drive for the other end of the cable. It is engaged by a cable that runs to the stick. When I get a chance I will take some pics. I want $ 300.00 for the full set up

It is FLEX SHAFT and I just paid almost $ 400.00 for it along with the gear drive that mounts on the mast. It came off a 503 rotax which has a wheel mounted at the prop shaft along with another gear drive for the other end of the cable. It is engaged by a cable that runs to the stick. When I get a chance I will take some pics. I want $ 300.00 for the full set up
that sounds good, I can get you a check in the mail if you can send your address. Also, what type of rotor does it have? I might be inserted in that too. it would save time trying to mount the drive gear and pre rotor system. let me know your price if you have one available but I defiantly want the flex drive