Aircraft
Bensen/Mac&Dual instr W/Steve McGowan's Sparrowhawk&Tandem Parson's
Total Flight Time
*************************** SOLD *****************************************

Both Gyros are up for sale,,,,,,,,,

Either gyro $6,500, Trailers included
Spare Parts, engine, blades, jugs, mags, and much more $2,000

PLEASE READ MY LAST PAGE POST

I have two Bensen Gyros that are almost Clones,,,,,,,,that may soon come up for sale in a year two or maybe four years from now,,,,
Why so vague?
Because it all depends on my health,,,,,,,Have been having much lower back pain and it isn't getting better,,,,,Oh,,,,,Medications help but will not know for sure as time passes,,,,,and that is why I am giving a " Heads Up" notice so early,,,,,,
I have extra motors, juggs, mags,blades, and much, much more...........
Theses Bensens are up to date with the latest mods,,,,,such as independent cable operated differential disc brakes that are " Emergency" brake lockable to enable proping.
Wunderlich pre rotator,,,,,,,Rotor Brake operative,,,,,,,joystick locking mechanisms,,,,,,,one has aluminum tail,,,,one has carbon fiber tail,,,,,,,,,pics available...
I will part out or sell whole kit and kabootle.....
When???????
in the ensuing future.......all depends on my health........
Any Bensen die hards such as myself may want to keep me in their note book.
404-539-6637
Ron Iaconis,
1130 County Rd 49
Cedar Bluff, AL 35959
[email protected]

Please note that Both Gyros have cable operated differential brakes, and all that I have noted but some do not show on my pics,,,,,,,,

The First Link is me flying my 72 Mac,,,,,,,
The second Link is How my Disc Brakes work,,,,,,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jLLHkAGa-Y

And my differential cable operated main wheel brakes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9br5Asl0OY

Last edited:
Well, here is praying that you will be healed as I enjoy watching you fly Ron!

Sorry to hear about your health challenges Ron.

Hopefully this too shall pass.

I hope you feel better, but If you must sell, I'd be interested in one or all. Preferably just the 72. I'm in Florida about eight hours south of you. Let me know via e-mail when you decide. Godspeed on your recovery.

[email protected]

Greg Seymour

Hi Ron, Sorry to hear of your health issues. I have basket cased my self taking soil samples with my dirt bike? I am looking for Mac 90 parts, like jugs pistons and 1 connecting rod? mine look like burnt match heads! Thanks, Jeff.

Hey Ron, I have some 72 Juggs that I have converted to 90, I chamfered around where the ports were opened up and it looked and felt good, is there a reason to have them nicosiled if the chrome is good?

Hey Ron......how's the back ?

Did you sell your machines ?

A couple of years ago I took a bad fall off my scooter on wet grass & felt like I broke a rib. It took about 4 weeks for the pain to go away, & then sciatica pain kicked in. I was also sleeping in a strange bed while caring for my Mom. I was damn near crippled.

I got a x ray & MRI......it looked like my one disc was gone. They called it degenerative & not caused by the fall. Physical therapy, inverted bench, lost weight.....still pain.

Talked about surgery....desperate ! Then I got an epidural......aaaaahhhhh ! Felt better....then had one more....

Pain has gone away & I am back to normal !!!!? Would love to see a new x-ray.......it's like the disc grew back !

Chris

UPDATE,
All my gyros and parts have a huge deposit on them,,,,,,but possibly the deal may fall through,,,,so keep my gyros and all in your saved list because all may be back on the market this coming year of 2020...................

Hey Ron......how's the back ?

Did you sell your machines ?

A couple of years ago I took a bad fall off my scooter on wet grass & felt like I broke a rib. It took about 4 weeks for the pain to go away, & then sciatica pain kicked in. I was also sleeping in a strange bed while caring for my Mom. I was damn near crippled.

I got a x ray & MRI......it looked like my one disc was gone. They called it degenerative & not caused by the fall. Physical therapy, inverted bench, lost weight.....still pain.

Talked about surgery....desperate ! Then I got an epidural......aaaaahhhhh ! Felt better....then had one more....

Pain has gone away & I am back to normal !!!!? Would love to see a new x-ray.......it's like the disc grew back !

Chris
Hi Chris,,,,,,,My operation went ,,,so,,,,so,,,,,about a year and half ago, June 2018,,,,,,,,I am still in some pain,,,,,and may consider an epidural,,,,,but still not sure,,,,,,,appreciate your message......take care....by the way,,,,,I have at least three, ( 3 Screws) in my lower vertebrae,,,and several artificial discs, along with fusions too,,,,,,,big job done on me,,,,,