Bensen Days: Photo Ship

By the way- it is color coordinated. I have a little class! Stan

Thank you Roy!!! We'll get you in the air for sure!

Roy, I will be happy to take you up !!!!!

Scott Lewis

Hi Scott,

That would be great!

However, I feel I need to put one condition on things. This is really important for both of our sakes.

Despite the fact that I want to get great photos of Gabor's new accessorized machine, I don't want to be seen flying too close to it either in front or behind. I don't want people getting the wrong idea about us!:)

Roy
http://www.psfmagazine.com

Roy- In your honest opinion, do you think Gabor will like his gift? I hope he does! I am nervous now! Ha. Stan

Don`t Worry Stan, He won`t be able to keep his Hands off of it! You know wishfull thinking!

Oh man....."and the torture goes on"......I can hardly stand the anxiety associated with the great pregnant like anticipation....... LMAO

Don`t Worry Stan, He won`t be able to keep his Hands off of it! You know wishfull thinking!

If you know what it is that is very funny! Good one!!!!:laser:

John- Maybe your gyro could have this done to it as well! I hope not too much paint gets wore off the Behemoth next week!

Roy- In your honest opinion, do you think Gabor will like his gift? I hope he does! I am nervous now! Ha. Stan

Hi Stan,

I think you should be concerned that he might like the gift too much. In fact, he may try to remove it and take it home. That could be a tragedy. Therefore, in order to protect Gabor from himself, you should make part of the gift an attachment kit. It should include at the very least:

Contact Cement
Super Glue
Epoxy
Rivnuts
AN Bolts, Washers, and Nuts (castellated)
Adel Clamps
Safety Wire
And for good measure, Duck Tape

After all, you wouldn't want to let Gabor ruin a fine set.

Roy
http://www.psfmagazine.com

Roy- You are absolutely correct. We have to make it Gabor proof! Have you ever seen the man! He is like an ape on steroids........I dont think we can stop him from ripping it off. In fact...the shear carnal nature of Gabor will kick in....and it will be his to do with when he wants to.

Stan

Gee....now I am totally lost.............. you guys are just messing with me.....I know you all! LMAO. 4more days.....