Bensen Days 2024

Sorry I missed you Mike.
Me too Scott. I tell you health after 50 sucks. I’m sure it’s no coincidence that I have been sick more in the few years after having the human engineered virus than throughout the entirety of the rest of my life. That and being a fat guy over 50 and being a clutz. I’m the only person I know that isn’t an athlete still competing that tore his Achilles. Leave it to me fall in the tub and tear too disks in my back last year. This year I twisted my knee, tearing my meniscus and I also contracted two bad ass colds with sinus infections within three weeks of each other which is a reason I couldn’t come this time. I hope to God I’m there next year. Thanks for thinking of me.

Last edited:
Me too Scott. I tell you health after 50 sucks. I’m sure it’s no coincidence that I have been sick more in the few years after having the human engineered virus than throughout the entirety of the rest of my life. That and being a fat guy over 50 and being a clutz. I’m the only person I know that isn’t an athlete still competing that tore his Achilles. Leave it to me fall in the tub and tear too disks in my back last year. This year I twisted my knee, tearing my meniscus and I got too bad ass cold with sinus infections within three weeks of each other which is a reason I couldn’t come this time. I hope to God I’m there next year. Thanks for thinking of me.
Mike,

Contracting two respiratory illnesses at the same time or back-to-back is not uncommon at all. The medical term is Coinfection. The prevelence in experiencing Coinfection increases as we age as the effectiveness of our immune system decreases and the number of chronic illnesses we develope increases.

It is hell in becoming old.

Wayne