30 FOOT RAF ROTOR BLADES - 8" Chord

fiveboy

I FLY THE JUNGLE JET!
Aircraft
AC Tandem Elite F30
Total Flight Time
Almost 200 hours
I had posted this a while ago and got flamed. These are perfectly fine blades that need a machine to lift like a rocket ship. They have been flown and are in very good condition, wrapped, boxed and ready to ship. I was going to put them on my AC Tandem but sold it before I ever got to install them. I have a friend who flies these same blades on the same AC model (his also has the Soob 2.5 engine) and its a beast.

The asking price is negotiable but honestly I paid $3,000 and they never ever got used.... I would like to recapture all or part of that, so make a non insulting offer and we do the deal.

Write me privately for details - not here but to my real email - r5son(at)yahoo.com

:laser: NOTE: (For those snipers, regular trolls, piss in the pool speculators of know it all catastrophizing "insiders" - the same folks who laughed when it was time to install a new cockpit, all new wiring and the 2.5 engine but said I had no business even trying.... please go elsewhere to queer deals. Thank you!)

After 350 hours of flying my gyro - at least 150 of which was over jungle and included a successful engine out landing in unfriendly terrain..... I have some cred. In fact a lot.

Attachments

• BLADES FULL LENGTH.jpg
    BLADES FULL LENGTH.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 0
  • BLADES WRAPPED.jpg
    BLADES WRAPPED.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 0
  • HUB WA 2.jpg
    HUB WA 2.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 0
  • SERIAL NUMBER 2.jpg
    SERIAL NUMBER 2.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 0
RAF Blades

RAF Blades

These blades are not the newest generation. Hub bar appears to be one of the newer ones, however the winglets are old; anodizing on critical components has not been done for many years.

fiveboy,
can't make an offer at this time, but do you have a weight of the entire assembly including hub?
Thanks if you care to or can.
Chris B.

Number of flight hours and weight

Number of flight hours and weight

150 hours on the Rotor.

Weight of the assembly is unknown to me. I may have that info somewhere and will look.

Could it be that readers have looked considered and chosen to decline this offer. Lowering the price might help or might not.

Lowering price

Lowering price

Maybe I have not been clear.... the blades are doing me no good. Make me an offer that is real and a win-win and I will accept (and please for all you would be Borscht belt comedians who just love to be so freaking clever.... post elsewhere you are tiring).

I am sincere in wanting to convert these to cash. Please be equally sincere.

Thanks

Rob

Ok time to get serious

Ok time to get serious

Hi all. These are still available. The shipping is $500. I will take $1500 just to get out from underneath. I bought them for $3k

Hope everyone has a safe great 2017.