206 RRPM....for awhile

Yep

Yep

It popped up in my New Posts Ken. I've noticed that a few times as well. My main problem though is when I check messages after not checking on the weekends. There's usually a couple pages worth of New Posts and by the time I get half way down the first page it will timeout and I can't pull up any more New Posts.

Bump. For the guys wondering about Sportcoopter head/cheek-plates and modifications to the mast.

Ps. Finally figured out how to bleed the hydraulic clutch so the cabin handle was not mushy.

Bump again. For the RAF guys wondering about Sportcoopter head/cheek-plates and modifications to the mast.

a soft start device is easy,, 2 Ts and a quarter turn ball valve,, an H valve if u will with the ball valve being the horizontal on the H,, connecting between the pressure and return lines,, start with valve open ad transition to close at your liesure,, no pressure to the rotatoron start, full pressure at runup,, buck

Hopefully this bird will be in our Anahuac hangar soon, one of our members is looking at it.

Original Hydraulic Pre rotator clutch