Bensen Days Camping

MikeBoyette

Gold Member
Aircraft
Dominator
Total Flight Time
200+
Would anyone like to split the rental on a pop up camper. The cost is $400.00 for the week. Please let me know soon as I have to reserve by next week. I'd love to have it to myself, but can't afford it alone.

Last edited:
Screw-In

Wow! An opportunity to sleep with Mike Boyette! :eek:

Screw-Out

MIke and BD crew
Is there a lay out of the camping spaces, someone asked me to pick a good spot, right next to ours.
thanks
Heron

I cant find it!
Here some info from hotels search
---------------------------------------------
Colonial Arms Motel, Wauchula
2370 US Highway 17 North
Wauchula, FL 33873
-------------------------------------------
Peace Valley Motel, Wauchula
409 North 6th Avenue
Wauchula, FL 33873
-----------------------------------------
Tropicana Motel, Wauchula
1501 US Highway 17 North
Wauchula, FL 33873
---------------------------------------
The Quilter's Inn, Wauchula
106 South 4th Ave.
Wauchula, FL 33873
-----------------------------------
Best Western Heritage Inn & Suites
2727 US Highway 17 N
Bowling Green, FL 33834-5124
-------------------------------------------
and some maps
thanks
Heron (found BD info on the ASC web site)

Attachments

• Bensen Days Camping
    wauregion.gif
    70 KB · Views: 0
  • Bensen Days Camping
    wuachuclose.gif
    32.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Bensen Days Camping
    wuachufla.gif
    78.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Bensen Days Camping
    wuachula.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 0
I've stayed at the Peace Valley Motel, and it was a motel adventure. What a road warrior would call a two socker with some particularly interesting nocturnal activities.

I've also stayed at the Best Western and it was very clean and the management was very nice. Jim Mayfield said I insulted the owner, but he was nice to me anyway and came to the event the next day. I would recomend the Best Western to those not seeking a motel adventure.

Thank you, Vance

Hey Vance, that was some good humor, you,ve been holding out on us.

Heron,

I don' think there is a particular lay out. There are, I think 3 rows of power hook ups and then just a larger area behind that for the tents etc. As far as I know it's just first come, first serve.

MJ correct me if I'm wrong.

Someone sent me a message about sharing a room starting on wednesday. I lost the message somehow, whomever it was could you please send me a PM again thanks. I am interested

I think Jonathan Weis is wanting to share the camper with you Mike. His number is 252-249-1223

Ron,
I think it's too late for the pop up option I am down to sharing a tent with Mark and Udi or a room with the gentleman who Pm me two or thee days ago. I hope he reads this and responds because I'd reeally like to share a room.

Mike, your Dad just bought a huge Diesel pusher motorhome. The thing could probably sleep 20 people. Why not crash on the couch in dads rv?

Ron,
He had to share sleeping arrangements with me for 18 years.He gutted that Motor home and redid everything in it. It now only has room for him and Connie. They like their space and I don't want to intrude. I will find someone to bunk with. I like staying on the airport because half the fun of BD's is in the Camp ground at night.

Last edited:
Blow up a air mattress and sleep in the big yellow Dominator trailer. You could be Security system for your pops

Ron,
I have done that in the past. I'd prefer to be in the camping area where all the fun is. Thanks for all of the suggestions.

Rick,

I am planning on a Thursday night, Friday night stay. If you still have the tent available when I arrive I would sure like to use it. I hope to drive from Sarasota sometime Thursday morning.