M24 Extreme & Magni Extreme Retrofit Conversion Kits

RogerB

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
PAP Tinox 185 140 prop Paramotor and working on Gyro PPL
Total Flight Time
1500+ Paragliding, 200+ Paramotor, 25+ Sailplanes, Cessna 172 12+
Spoke to a M16 Extreme owner about a month ago and in our conversation he mentioned that Magni is working on an Extreme with the suspension nose wheel and tundra tires just like the M16 Extreme for the M24 Extreme they will be offering.

I dont have any additional information at this time, but thought I’d mention it and create this thread as a place holder.

Spoke to a M16 Extreme owner about a month ago and in our conversation he mentioned that Magni is working on an Extreme with the suspension nose wheel and tundra tires just like the M16 Extreme for the M24 Extreme they will be offering.

I dont have any additional information at this time, but thought I’d mention it and create this thread as a place holder.
That it true....conversion kits (and new gyros with the Xtreme options) for both the M16/22 and M24 will be available soon.

Conversion kits!? That’s something I asked them about a while ago and they said they didn’t have kits to retrofit, that’s great!

They didn’t give you an ETA or an estimate did they?
Love that they’ve been listening

Updated the subject 😎

The M16/22 kits are almost ready to go, if they aren't already. The M24 kits will 'probably' be ready by mid year if I had to guess.

Did some checking:

M16/22 Retrofit kits will be available later this month.
Jig is complete for the nose assembly.
Shipping production machines now.
~ 15 kg additional weight.
Fork needs larger hole in lower fuselage.
Main gear axle change, new hubs, new large "tundra" tires.

They are currently flight testing the M24 Extreme
Retrofit kits should be available in about six weeks if testing goes well.

I wonder how the nose wheel larger hole part would be done, would need a A&P mechanic for cutting it into the body?
The rest sounds like it’s pretty straight forward DIY right?