You can't buy this patch!

Kim thanks for that. I just got done baking for the Queen. She wanted some homemade bacon biscuits. Does that count as treating her well? I guess we will see ...... LOL. Now as for judging the guys I agree with the women panel but when it comes to the gals I think John and I are going to be the most qualified to judge. Whatchasay John?

Sorry I logged off last night to spend the evening with my hubby and am just now getting back on.

Yes, that would count as treating her very well. She has a good man!

As far as John, Stan and Gabor...it's not nice to tease people like that! LOL

Kim

Stan just said it looks good on his cellphone. He can't wait to get home and see the entire thing on a full computer screen.
Thank you Gabor

You are more than welcome. Kim sorry hon we just had to do it. :) LOL. You are good sport. Now I am taking the Queen to the farmers market to get some fresh stuff and some sun dried ginseng. She would die for that stuff. LOL. I do the same only from that stuff hahaha. OK "I'll be back" Just have to imagine the accent that goes with it :) John I am glad the boss is happy. That's what we do. Keep'm happy....... John this is my youtube site http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ChopperGabor&view=videos

Last edited:
You are more than welcome. Kim sorry hon we just had to do it. :) LOL. You are good sport. Now I am taking the Queen to the farmers market to get some fresh stuff and some sun dried ginseng. She would die for that stuff. LOL. I do the same only from that stuff hahaha. OK "I'll be back" Just have to imagine the accent that goes with it :) John I am glad the boss is happy. That's what we do. Keep'm happy....... John this is my youtube site http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ChopperGabor&view=videos
Wow you sing and play, you are creative.
Thanks for the link, very cool Gabor just got to know you a little better.
Also I wish to encourage you to follow through on the email you sent to start a new business.
You can do it!:usa2:

@Kim
Thank you for play'n, you make the site very fun for us.