Where have all the "magic bushings" gone?

I'm in.
PM me please with the info.

Birdy,Thanks for the info. It seems the bushing will no longer be so rare. I believe Paulp (Paul Patterson) has the best option except he has it priced too low!!!

2 for me please...........send me a "PM", will transfer $$$$

thanks.............

bushings ordered!!!!

bushings ordered!!!!

Hi Gary,

How many do you want? I ordered 20 and 16 of those are spoken for.

I will advise everyone when they arrive and I have had a chance to inspect them.

:wave: Better get more made than 20......:D

Howdy All,

I have upped the order to 25 & I hope that will be enough. I can always get more.

Delivery should be within the next 2-3 weeks-mabey sooner.

I will advise everyone, on this thread, when they get here.

This is a good bargan at $13.71 plus $5 shipping, last year I bought two from RAFSA at $22.00 each plus shipping.

The bushings are here, the bushings are here!!!!

The bushings are here, the bushings are here!!!!

Howdy Tribe,

I just received the mast bushings today and they are nice-far superior to what I received from RAF. Since I ordered 26 of these rascals, there is a new price:

$9.51/bushing+$5.00 for shipping. That is a little less than the original estimate.

Many of you sent me a pm but I managed to erase or loose all of my pm's.

If those of you that wanted some bushings will email me :

[email protected] with your address I will get the bushings shipped next week.

I have 26 of them so if you want several that's not a problem. Just let me know how many.

Best Regards

bushings shipped

bushings shipped

Howdy Tribe,

To all who ordered the RAF mast bushings-----They have been shipped this am 9/17/10. I believe that I have notified everyone via e mail.

This is just a note to let everyone know that I still have 9 left for sale. The price is $9.+$5 for shipping-Total for 1 is $14.

I figured it up and if I don't count any interest or mailing costs to ship the original to the manufacture, my interest cost on the money that I had to pay up front, my fuel cost of running back and forth to the post office, my time, packaging costs or other misc malarky I am clearing almost $2.00 per bushing.

However, I am happy that I was able to find a US source for these items at a reasonable price.

Best Regards all

Hi
Did you ship me any?
I have not heard from you at all.
I was in way early, what gives?
save two for me if you have not shipped me any.
THX

Last edited:
I asked for one myself but will take two if still available.

PM for address and payment information.

Tommy

Bushing orders

Bushing orders

Howdy All,

Don't know what the deal is. I notified everyone via e mail that their bushings had been shipped. This includes the following locations:

Fresno, CA, Tolga Austrailia, West Chester, OH Milton DE, Hillsboro, Or, Sebring, FL.

El Paso, IL-your bushings will be mailed Mon 9/20/10

To anyone else, you must send me a reg e mail. to [email protected]
with your address. As soon as I have that your bushings will be sent reqular mail. Hope that this clears up any confusion.

best regards

bushing shipment

bushing shipment

Howdy All,

Santa Rosa Beach, FL you can add your name to the Monday 9/20/10 mailing