What Has Happened to Gyrowiki

Mike484

AR-1 🇺🇸
Aircraft
RAF 2000 w/Horizontal stabilizer, KB3 w/tall tail
Total Flight Time
40+
I have been trying to access Gyrowiki for quite some time but cannot connect to it. Is it still there and I'm just doing something wrong?

The wiki is down for now. Issues with he Microsoft software.

This winter I will redo the site. No time to do this in the near future.

I miss it. There is a lot of great stuff there.

I have brought an old copy of the GyroWiki back up until I get a chance to redo the site over the winter.

I am VERY glad to hear you guys like and use it.

Great news!! A lot of very good information is there.

Tim, I tried to get on gyrowiki but it says it is pending to be renewed or deleted.

This time it is not a MS problem it is a $ problem.

Every year I donate several hundred dollars worth of hosting for aviation clubs I belong too but this year I have been hit with some economic hardship and have not been renewing my 'hobby' web pages of which GyroWiki is one. I checked the logs and sure enough it is still a very popular web site so I renewed. It should be back up today.

Maybe set up a donation button. Some of us that use gyrowiki may not have a problem helping you keep it up.

Thanks guys.

I will have to see how much a SQL license will cost me.

We have out grown the 4-gig limit of SQL express so I need a full SQL install.

This time it is not a MS problem it is a $ problem.

Every year I donate several hundred dollars worth of hosting for aviation clubs I belong too but this year I have been hit with some economic hardship and have not been renewing my 'hobby' web pages of which GyroWiki is one. I checked the logs and sure enough it is still a very popular web site so I renewed. It should be back up today.

How much do you need ..? Please reply via email or private message

Thanks
Albert