Wauchula New Years Fly-In

Mike- Maybe if you let everyone fly your beautiful gyro at Bensen Days during the egg drop, I may finally get hit by an egg! Bring them eggs on! Brrrraaaa. Bbbbbbbrrrraaaaaa. Cluck. Cluck. Stan

I tend to fly longer than available fuel. If you want to know EXACTLY how long the motor will run on a tank, I'm your man. It'll fly longer, how much depends on altitude.

Stan I never have flow much at BD, Im a looky lu. This Year however I have learned a thing or two about this contest. I have dailed in on what it takes to nail ya so I Will be atleast one gyro that is gona tag ya.

I can address both of those topics.

1. How many days will you guys meet? Its a pretty informal gathering, but it would likely be folks arriving Thursday and Friday and leaving on Sunday morning.

2. My wife is trying to get off. Good for her.

the devil made me do it.

Lets call it Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Of course that doesn't mean you can't come earlier. I think I heard Jim say that Bud was coming on the 26th!

Well shat. Doesn't look good for me unless I can escape solo. Plus my tank won't be in yet, I doubt. The tank I'm in now still has that crack near the top giving me 10-15 gallons useable and a nice smell when I push forward. I'll update later if I decide to pull it back out and try another patch. Sigh.

I plan to be there Thursday, and come home on Friday. Who is gonna be there that Thursday?