The Trojan

I will ask I do know they have one that has what is called an HPL hub. It’s machined out of a billet of aluminum. I know a friend of mine had one on his RAF with a four bladed WD and he was pushing 240 on a hopped up 2.5 Subaru. Never had a problem.

Greg, how are those Subaru engines holding up over time? I have 60 hrs. on a fuel injected EJ25 with cam grind I overhauled and so far it's running perfectly.
Hi Eric
we have re manufactured the EcU changed a number of things regarding knock sensors this enables a number parameters to be set and adjusted to allow for conditions, so far the engines are holding out well, I do not have off hand the hours on our factory models
what I have seen is we work them real hard in hot high conditions to see if we can simulate problems before a client is in fact taking delivery.
I do know that our basic engine from Subaru racing is by no means standard before it undergoes a number of bespoke enhancements at the hands of our team
once we start to sell them as kits we will list all the improvements and changes we have made.
Recently in a meeting with Jan and Craig at our office in Irnie they were telling me how advanced the new prime mover is.
Our development centre is in the Nothern Free state I’m based in Cape Town some 700 miles away, we are planning to move our assembly facility to Rhino Park just outside of Johannesburg once we move to full production and offer civilian variants of these machines, I will then be more involved with the technical team them and will gladly furnish details

Ok so I’m gonna be the one. The one to say what all that have any ties to Army Aviation and a sophomoric sense of humor? So is it made in Troy Alabama? Does it come in Magnum size for us larger fellas? Ok guess my sense of humor is not appreciated. I will leave now.

Last edited:
Are trojan making there own?
Yes they are excrtruded here locally under the specification form our engineering department